Chapter 1 - The Grasslands Breeze

(This is chapter one of  "The Past (A Kurta Clan story" This took a while and alot of note taking to get their personality correct, if you want changes please comment them and I will change. Anyways, please enjoy! [Smile] And happy birthday kurapika!!) 

Kurapika woke up excitedly today ready to go play with pairo. He got up and put on his neatly folded clothes, brushed his teeth, and brushed his smooth warm sun yellow hair.
Once he got ready he ran outside, when he seen pairo sitting by a tree waiting for him he had a burst of happiness go through his body! "Goodmorning Pairo." He said calmly and gently so he wouldn't scare him, Pairo knew it was Kurapika by the tone of his gentle voice "hello Kurapika!" Pairo said excitedly.
Kurapika sat next to him and started joking around and talking to him, Pairo was laughing and having fun they both where smiling happy as they ever could be. 😊

(A video of Pairo and Kurapika smiling)

Kurapika then stood to help Pairo get up, once he got up they both then ran out into a warm grassland area that had a warm breeze and beautiful flowers 💐.  Kurapika and Pairo both ran through the tall thick grass together side by side, after they got tired they went and sat down by a beautiful tree. The tree wasn't like any other tree though.. it was special, but it looked like a normal tall tree how could it be so special? Kurapika and Pairo felt a bond between the tree and they decided to make it their own special place to get away from reality and relax with one and another. The sun began to set on the beautiful grassland and made a cold breeze come, Pairo wanted Kurapika to stay for a bit longer so they could watch the sunset together, Pairo wouldn't be able to see it but he still wanted to stay with him and hear what Kurapika thought of it.Once the sun finally went away and night came Kurapika guided Pairo back home to rest, after Kurapika got Pairo home and into bed he prayed that his vision would come back like he did every night. Kurapika then folded his clothes neatly and went to bed exited to see Pairo happy again.

 Kurapika then folded his clothes neatly and went to bed exited to see Pairo happy again

(Art is not mine it belongs to a great artist on pintrest)

Chapter 2 coming out sometime April  5th
But again
happy birthday kurapika!! 🎂 💓