Captain Drex (S5 E38)

Your POV

"Previously, in the Man Cave and Other places," Bose says.

(Just making this part a bit of my own)

"Who's that?" Schwoz asks.

"Oh this Bose, he's the vice mayors step son," Henry explains, "we gotta watch him for a couple of days,"

"Henry! We are graduating," I say, gesturing to Charlotte, Piper, Ava, and Jasper.

"But you aren't," Charlotte adds.

"What are you two doing in that sandbank?" I ask.

"Just trying to find a place to learn to fight while I sleep," Jasper explains, "and also Spanish,"

"And I'm also trying to learn how to self defense," Ava explains, taking her bun out and ruffling her hair, "and also gymnastics,"

"I love you and I'll never stop," Henry says.

"Maybe I don't wanna be Captain Man! Okay? I don't ever wanna be Captain Man! I will never ever be Captain Man!!" Henry exclaims.

"Remember me?" Drex says to Captain Man.

"But then Bose said, 'I AM BOSE!'" Bose says, "and he kicked drex right in the booty," 

"And then drex said, 'I am defeated!'"

Then Bose drew his sword and ruled the kingdom peacefully for a hundred years. Y/n became his princess and queen.

~present time~

"That's the story for another day," Bose says.

"I have a boyfriend Bose, you remind me of Freddie from iCarly, you have a crush on me when I'll be your best friend," I smile.

The Cave man make happy noises.

"Thank you Krong! Bork!" Bose says.

"This is your only sidekick? Or is the young boy one too?" Drex asks.

"I'm not a quitter and Bose isn't one," I explain.

"Well take me instead!" Drex exclaims, "because right about now Henry harts getting a little visit from some of my best Cavemen," 

"No!" I exclaim, trying to escape the tape.

"That's right Girl Danger! The old Kid Danger is being attacked!" Drex says.

"No! Why are you doing this?" I exclaim.

"I bet they're getting their butts kicked right now," Ray says.

Oh Henry! I wish you were here. Where's my superhero when I need him?

Henry's POV 

I'm being attacked by Cavemen. One is holding my and crushing my stomach. 

"Ow my butt!" I exclaim.

Where's my princess and superhero when I need her?

The Cave men are punching me while my dad aid acting like a bystander right now.

A Caveman tries to attack my mom.

"What is going on?! Why are there Cavemen in our house? My mom exclaims.

"Isn't it obvious? Our son hired some actors to put on a little show!" My dad says.

He knows too much about acting!

"It's not gonna trick us into thinking you and your girlfriend are the Dangers," Dad says.

"We are the Dangers!" I exclaim, trying to escape this caveman's grip.

COMPLETED ✅ Girl Danger, My true loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें