"Are you sure he's heading there?" Ladybug asked me and Chat looked at me with a not so sure look.
"Yes i am sure that his target is Y/N L/N and her mother. Also no don't ask anything more" i told them and they just nodded
Once we arrived at the hospital we didn't see Diabolos yet so i ran towards where my mom was to see if she was okay.
"Mo-I mean Miss! Are you okay? We have to get you to safety you're in danger right now!" I told my mom and tried to help her get up but she refused.
"What about my daughter? Is she really okay?!" My mother asked me and i started to sweat.
"Miss as i told you earlier i can guarantee that your daughter is 100% safe." I told her but she didnt sound convinced.

My mom got up and ran towards the halls. "Miss!" I yelled out to my mom.
"Guys we have to follow her She's ill and she's the freaking target!" I ran towards the halls and tried to find her with Chat Noir and Ladybug.
"Guys there she is!" Chat called us to look after his direction. There i saw my mother trying to find me but then..Julian or Diabolos showed up out of nowhere and shot my mother with his power.
I stood there. Shocked. I can't believe what just happened. There i saw my mom lying on the floor with blood running out of her head.

"You fucking scum!" I yelled at him and started to shoot him with my arrows.
I was boiling with anger that the fire on my arrows turned blue. "You will regret what you did to Y/N you asshole! Terror Alarm!"
There, i stood there as i saw Julian fall onto the ground looking at me with complete fear on his face. I couldn't take it and punched him in the face.
"This is what you get for hurting her you bastard!" I said as i continued to punch him.
"Where's the akuma." I looked at him with furious eyes. "I-in my pocket" He said with fear in his voice. I reached my hand in his pocket and found a photo.
I teared it up and the akuma flew out of the photo.
"Ladybug do your thing...I'm gonna help Y/N's mother." I told Ladybug and ran towards my mother.

"Miss please hang it there! Everything's gonna be okay!" I tried my best not the tear but failed. Doctors rushed to the scene and took my mother to an emergency room.
"C-Cosimia...p-please tell my daughter that i l-love her ve-ry much." Seeing my own mother telling me this i started to cry.
"I-i will ma'am." I said and tried to smile at her.
"Why didnt my lucky charm not heal her wound.." Ladybug said and stood there trying her best to understand what went wrong.
"Its okay Ladybug it's not your fault..I'm gonna go look after Y/N. See you guys." I told the duo and went somewhere to de-transform.

"Kenji, hunts over.." I de-transformed and quickly went back in the hospital to find my mom.
"Miss you cannot come in the room! You will have to wait outside." A nurse told me. I couldn't do anything right now and all i could do is listen to her.
"Y/N!" I looked up with my puffy eyes and saw Luka running towards me.
"Y/N are you okay? Your eyes are red. Come here." Luka hugged me trying to comfort me while i started to cry again.
"L-Luka i failed to protect her. I'm so weak and useless.." i said as i cried into his chest.
"Shhh..Y/N it's not your fault. You couldn't do anything at the moment and Ladybug tried her best. Look I'm sure that your mom will be alright." Luka told me and stroke my hair with his right hand as his other hand rubbed my back. For the rest 20 minutes i just stayed quiet, crying my heart out.

30 minutes later one of the doctors came out of the room and talked to us.
"Are you Ms. Y/N L/N?" He asked me and i said yes
"I'm sorry to inform you but your mother has passed away.."

I. I fell down on my knees shocked.
"Y-you're lying right? I probably heard wrong my mother is okay right!?" I cried out as i asked the doctor.
"I am sorry Ms. but you heard right. Now if you would excuse me."
He said and walked away.
"Luka this is just a nightmare right?" I looked at him with teary eyes, refusing to believe the situation I'm in right now.
"Y/N let's go home." He pulled my hand and we walked to my house.
The whole time i was just quiet and quietly sobbing. Luka didn't say anything because he knew that i was upset right now.
When we got to my house we went upstairs to my room and i broke down again. "Luka why does this happen to me only? What did i do to deserve this?" I cried out as i lightly hit Luka's chest. "It's okay..Let it all out, I'm here Y/N"
"Luka when will you leave me? You will leave me right? Like everyone else did" i asked him and he looked at me.
"Y/N..You know that i love you right? I will never leave your side. I promise you. I know that these news are very shocking to you..and so are for me. It's gonna be alright. Your mother is so proud of you and she wouldnt want to see you cry like this, so stay strong for her, me and everyone." He smiled at me and kissed me.
"Luka..You're right. And im sorry for the way i acted towards you these last days."