the tiger hero

••After the fight••

After the incident at school, they told us to go home earlier. Luka asked if i wanted him to walk me home and i agreed to it.  We said goodbyes and i before Luka left a quickly kissed him on the cheek and quickly ran up to my room leaving him there just like that.

Pffft it was only a kiss on the cheek nothing to be worried about right? I hope he wasn't weirded out or anything. I thought to myself and then something catched my eye, it was a small black box with red chinese signs on it.

"Huh? Is this mine? Weird i don't remember buying this but i small look on it won't hurt right?" I took the small box and opened it. Suddenly i saw a small orange light come out of the box, i was startled while my arms covered my face as defense. "Hello master I'm Kenji, your kwami!"  "My what?". 

"Your kwami! To be more specific, I'm a tiger kwami." Kenji said while looking around my room. "Wait, you're like the thing that gives power to Ladybug right?" I asked Kenji looking at him with a confused look.  "Yes exactly master! But i will give powers to you not Ladybug. You will fight by Ladybug's and Chat Noir's side to protect Paris from the evil.  To transform you need to say 'Kenji let's hunt!', you use a bow and an arrows that shoots harmless fire. Your special ability is fear masking, to activate that you have to say 'terror alarm'. After using this ability you have 5 minutes until you de-transform. Once you want to de-transform you have to say 'Kenji hunts over'.

My mind tried to remember and understand everything that Kenji just said. Powers? Me? A superhero? Can i do this?.  "Also your identity must be a secret. You can't tell anyone even your closes friends." Kenji told me in a serious tone.  "Yeah yeah i get it now and cut off the master, it makes me feel old Kenji." I told Kenji and chuckled.

"Ma-i mean Y/N please wear this earring, it's your miraculous. Be careful not to lose it. It would bring you a lot of trouble" Kenji said as i put the earring in my ear.

(Pretend that there's a tiger paw on the earring, in an extra chapter I'm gonna try to design everything)

"By the way do you eat something?" I asked Kenji while i took off my shirt to change.  "Yes! I like to e-" Kenji got cut off by someone opening the door. He quickly hid behind my vanity. "Kenji what's wro-" i look up and saw Luka standing there with a red blushing face. I then realized that i was only in my bra right now. "I'M SO SORRY Y/N I'M GONNA LEAVE SO YOU CAN CHANGE I'M SO SO SORRY-" Luka said while covering his face with his hands and closed the door. I laughed at his reaction and opened the door again.

"Come in Luka it's nothing serious, it's just a bra come on. It's the same thing like me wearing a bikini top to the beach" saying that while laughing so hard and seeing Luka so flustrated.
"O-Oh o-kay again, I'm sorry Y/N i should've knocked." said Luka while still looking away. I quickly put on my f/c shirt and sat on the ground next to him.