was our friendship nothing to you?

It's been 2 weeks since me and Luka have started dating and i couldn't be happier. We went on dates, joked with each other. Everyone supported our relationship...Well atleast it looked like it. To me it looks like Marinette is hiding something, yet i can't figure out what.

But i shouldn't bother right? Maybe its something personal to her i shouldnt invade her privacy. "What are you thinking about?" Alya asked me.
"Oh? Nothing serious really, i was just planning what dance to learn for the contest" I told Alya with a smile.
Being a dancer is sometimes hard, Aren't i right?

"Macaroons guys!" Marinette shouted as she went upstairs to her room where i was sitting with Alya. "Oh my god give me one now i was starving girlie!" I quickly took one and bit into it. The strawberry filling really kicked in.
"These are so good Marinette!" I told her with a cheerily voice. "I know right! Marinette here is one of the best bakers here in Paris!" Alya laughed and shoulder bumped Mari.

"O-Oh? No i am definitely not one of the best bakers in Paris!" Marinette told us with her blushing cheeks.
"Oh come on Mari, Alya's right everything you bake is so delicious! It's almost like as if i tasted heaven."
The three of us talked till all of our phones got a messege from...Lila?

As i opened the messege my eyes went full shock. It was a pic of me and Julian when he forcefully kissed me? AND it was with the caption "Oh no poor Luka He's dating a cheater!" I looked up and saw Alya with Marinette looking at me with shocked wide eyes.
"Uhm Y/N i think you better explain this picture?" Alya told me.
"Theres NOTHING between me and this guy. Please believe me, He's...he's my ex boyfriend and i happened to bump into him and-"

I got cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the ID caller and it was Luka.
I looked at the girls that signalled me to pick up the call. I took a deep breath before picking up the call. "Y/N i think we need to talk.." I could hear Luka's voice break while saying that. Without any hesitation i picked up my jacket and went to Luka's house. "I'm gonna explain the rest to you guys tonight." I told Alya and Marinette and they nodded.

I couldn't believe it. Why was Lila stalking me? I knew that her personality stinked but for her to take it this far? If i see her I'm gonna fold her in half i swear this bitch can't be serious.

Luka's POV:
I was playing my guitar when all of the sudden my phone got a notification. I picked my phone up and saw that Lila sent me something? "Why would she send me something?"
I opened the messege and dropped my guitar. It was a picture of Y/N and some guy kissing? I could feel my heart drop upon seeing this sight of my girlfriend. "Y/N...why would she cheat on me?" I tried my best not to cry and control my emotions, wouldn't want to get akumatized. However..Y/N wouldn't do this right? Right?

I was hesitating but i typed in Y/N's phone number and called her.
"Y/N i think we need to talk.." I said trying to hold back my tears. I could hear Y/N grab her jacket and run.
I then, ended the call and sat on my bed while waiting for her. I really hope this all is a bad dream.

Y/N's POV:
I opened the door and quickly walked straight to Luka's room. "Luka i-"
I went silent as i saw him on the bed sitting. "Sit down please" Luka said and i did exactly what he wanted.
"So the picture that Lila se-" i quickly cut off Luka, "Luka please let me explain everything i-".
"Why didnt you tell me that you dont love me anymore? We could've sorted things out right?" Luka said with teary eyes. Fuck i felt like trash right now.

"Luka let me explain what happened before you get ak-"
"If u wanted to break up you could've just told me. You could've told me that you found someone else and-"
"Luka Couffaine if you won't let me finish talking, i might as well get up and leave through that damn door of yours." I said angrily as i got up, As i was about to leave Luka grabbed my arm and said "Please dont go and explain..please"