"Good morning Ms.Bustier i am so sorry for being late i overslept." I apologized to my teacher as i stepped in the class. "You are very late Y/N but make sure it won't happen again alright?" She told me and i nodded in response.
I walked up to my seat and saw Luka sitting there. Great. I sat down and took out my things. I just wanted to focus on the lesson today but Luka kept trying to talk to me all day. Of course i was still mad about yesterday so i didn't want to talk to him.

"Y/N please talk to me." Luka desperately tried to grab my hand but i had enough already.
"Look Luka i know that you're worried or something but i am not in the mood today. Go to your band and that 'friend' you guys are gonna perform today and so am i. Catch you later Couffaine."
I told him and went straight to the hospital to visit my mom.

"Wasn't that kinda rude? Isn't he your boyfriend?" Kenji peeked out of my bag and looked at me with confusion glued on his face.
"I mean i guess i was kinda harsh on him but, i can't talk to him. Not after what happened last night."
I told my kwami and sighed. I do love Luka but i need some time alone.
"Hello i'm here to meet 'your mom's name'" i told the lady at the desk.
"Are you her relative or something?" The lady asked me and i replied with "Yes, i am her daughter. Y/N L/N"
"Alright miss L/N you can go and visit her in room XXX" she told me with a warm smile on her face.

"Mom? Are you there" i asked and walked in the room to see my mom laying on the hospital bed. She was pale and i couldn't see the spark her eyes like she always would have. She could barely speak let alone say a word. All she could do is stare and nod. To see my own mother in such state, it broke my heart. My mother was the one that took care of me. She did everything for me, without her i dont know how would i end up like.

"It's Okay mom you don't have to talk, just rest here. It's gonna be okay."
I took my mother's hand and holded it.
It was so cold. I looked at my mom and gave her a sad smile. I tried my best not to cry in front of her.
"Why don't i tell you about the contest i signed in! It was so fun mom, everyone there was so talented and I am gonna perform today again." I started to tell my mom all things that happened to me so that the mood could be more on the positive side.

"I-I wish you could see me perform tommorow." I looked down.
"I-I'm sure that i w-will see you perform one day s-sweetheart." My mom said as she caresses my left cheek.
I smiled at her and just appriciated this moment with her. Until...
Until i saw someone crash into my mom's hospital room.
"C-chat Noir?! What's happening?"
I asked Chat as he got up and started to swing his stick.
"It's nothing just go somewhere safe. Me and M'Lady will take care of this."
He assured me but i stood there with a 'what the fuck' look on my face.

I nodded and went outside the room.
"Mom it's gonna be okay don't worry okay?" I told my mom before going somewhere to hide.
"We have to protect my mom as well as everyone. Kenji, Let's hunt!"
When i finished transforming i ran to my mother's room to check if she was safe.
Since I'm Cosimia right now i could easily pick up my mom and hide her somewhere safe.
"Please make sure my daughter is safe! Uh-" "It's Cosimia." I smiled at my mom. I wish i could tell her that im right infront of her.
"Cosimia I'm counting on you." My mom told me and i left.

"That took you quite some time Cosimia." Ladybug told me while fighting the villian with her yoyo.
"Sorry Ladybug a problem happened earlier." I told her and started to fight againts the villian.
"You can't stop me! Cause I, Diabolos will make sure that the girl i love will lose something important to her, infact i know exactly what." The villian smirked and looked at us.
W-Wait is that Julian? How did he get akumatized and does he mean me?
"I'll make sure Y/N will regret that she ran away from me!" WHAT? I was trying to figure out what he would try to take away from me but i soon snapped back at reality when i heard Chat Noir call me name.
"Cosimia! Are you okay?" He asked me and dodged Julian's attacks.
"Guys i think i know where he's gonna go and who's his target." I said and tried to shoot Julian with my arrows but he quickly ran away.
"Quick! To the hospital!" I yelled as i followed him.