Chapter 30: Flights & Fights pt 3

Start from the beginning

She looked fucking incredible sitting there with no emotion on her face surrounded by the four men who are letting her control the situation.

My fucking Queen.

KarriLynn's POV

KarriLynn's POV

When King hugged me I had to force myself not to cry. I know I was the one who made this choice but it was still hard for me. I didn't do this to see other people or to be rid of him. I really just want to do right by my son even if them means doing it by myself. And yes I know I wouldn't have to raise him alone. I just mean I will if it ever came to that.

When I finally walk out of the bedroom on the jet, I see Ash about to make his way over to King but luckily before he does Elijah notices me and stops him. I walk past King and take a sit across from the stewardess. I know there's a lot that just happened but right now I need answer so I'm staying as calm as possible to get them.

"Okay so I'm going to ask you some questions and you're going to answer them. If you lie to me you will die slowly but if you're honest then you won't have to worry about being in pain. Nod if you understand"

She does and I nod at Carlo signaling for him to lower is gun. But of course Asher hands me a knife.

"When did you sleep with Mr. King?" I question

"About 5 months ago. He was heading to America. He had too much to drink and I helped him to his room the the back" she said looking at at me a little too snug for my liking  "I helped him into the room and he asked for another bottle whiskey but he'd drank everything. I told him so and as I was getting ready to leave he reached into the bedside table and pulled out a pair of handcuff..."

"Go on..."

"He asked me to cuff him to the bed and "take control like he likes it"

Tsk tsk tsk

I look at King and he understands the mistake she just said. He smirks and shrugs before taking a seat.

"What just happened?" Asher asked looking back and forth between King and I.

"Well dear cousin...she just lied to me."

"I didn-" she started to say but I'd already stabbed her in the thigh "AHHRRRGGG"

I smirked as she screamed when I pushed the knife further into her thigh.

"I warned you that if you lied to me you'd die slowly and what did you do? You lied. You see that man?" I say pointing at King. "I know that man like the tattoos on my body and I know he would never tell me to cuff him and take control. He taught me very early in our relationship that he's always in control in the bedroom"

"T-M-I cousin" Elijah said with a disgusted facial expression.

"Grow up" I say back. "So I'll give you one more chance to tell me the truth before I paint this jet with every last drop of your blood"

I yank the knife out of her leg before stabbing the other leg. Then hold out my hand to Carlo who immediately hands over his gun. I point it at her head and make as if I'm about to pull the trigger. But as I assumed...

"WAIT!!! Okay! I lied. It is true I never slept with him."

"Why did you lie?"

"H-He paid me to say I did"

"He? He who?" Asher asked clearly getting more pissed by the second.

"I don't know his name but I did see his tattoos. He had a very large one on his chest"

"Of what?"

"A ram" she said quietly

"A ra-a ram!" I said looking at King. He still looked confused. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone looking through Instagram. When I found the person I was looking for I turned the phone around and showed the stewardess. "Is this the man who paid you?"

She looks at my phone and based on the way her eyes widen I knew the answer. Still she looked at me and nodded.

"That fucker! I'm going to kill him"

"Care to share with the class?" Elijah asked

Asshole

"The only person who knows the both of us and would actually pay this bitch to piss me off would be none other than..."

"THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!" King shouted finally catching on

(All typos will be corrected)