Chapter 22: Remember?

King's POV

King's POV

Once we'd showered and changed we made our way to the kitchen.

"So what are you making me?" She asked sitting at the kitchen island.

"Well is there something specific you'd like? I've been learning to cook as a means of keeping myself busy while we were apart. I've gotten good at a lot. Tell me what you'd like and I'll try to make it."

"Grilled cheese"

"Seriously? I tell you I can make you anything and that's what you pick?" I asked chuckling.

"Shut up. My grandmother wouldn't let me eat what I wanted. It's been my only craving for months. Please" she said pouting

"If it's really what you want of course I'll make it for you. I'll give you whatever you want, when you want it. All you have to do is ask." I said pulling out everything I'll need to make her food.

3 sandwiches and a salad later she was finally full and happy. I smiled watching as she closed her eyes, rubbed her stomach with a goofy smile on her face. She looked so content and it made me feel good knowing I'd done that.

"Mhm that was so good. Thank you"

"You're welcome. So what are we doing now. I'll do whatever you'd like so take advantage of it. Use me baby."

"I'd never take advantage of you. Well maybe your cock if these damn hormones get out of hand but I'll try not to do that to you. No matter how annoying you are"

"I wasn't annoying when you were riding me earlier"

"Fuck off."

"Whatever. Let's take a walk. There's something I want to show you."

We took a walk to an area near the back of his home

We took a walk to an area near the back of his home. When we first got here I'd seen the door but he didn't show me what was inside. When he unlocked the door I was a little shocked to see a greenroom-garden.