Her thoughts were suddenly stopped as he slipped two fingers into her, making her gasp at the sudden penetration. He gave her no time to adjust before he started to ram his fingers back into her.

"Ohh f-fuck," she moaned loudly. "Do you like that hm, is this what you like," he taunted her, slamming his fingers harder into her. "Fuck, y-yes Master," she whined.

He grinned darkly before pulling his fingers out, chuckling into her ear. "Well then to bad, you have been a bad girl. You don't deserve pleasure," he growled darkly into her ear.

He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her over the edge of his desk, that was in front of her. She gasped as her exposed skin hit the cold wood of the desk.

Her ass stuck out in the air for him to see. He pulled her legs apart to expose more of her soaked core. He let the pad of his index finger move up and down her folds making her twist in pleasure.

"I hope your ready princess, this won't be too enjoyable," his voice was dangerously calm. She heard him use his wand, then she felt something on her back.

"I think you need to be whipped, maybe then you will lose this bad behavior of yours," he spoke slowly. Before she could speak he hit her harshly with the whip making her gasp from surprise.

He whipped her again before she could recover making her wimpier in pain. He grin as he watched her squirm under him. "Your doing such a good girl, taking it like the slut you are," he conned before unleashing another whip on her ass making her yelp in pleasure and pain.

He whipped her at least 5 more times, each harder than the last. Once he was done she was a crying mess. Lines of mascara and eyeliner running down her face.

He lifted her up and set her down on the desk, she hissed in pain as her wounded ass hit the cold wooden desk. "You were such a good girl for daddy, I will reward you for it," he conned lowly, making butterflies erupt in her stomach.

He wiped the tears from her face before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

He slowly got down to his knees in front of her, making her lower half tingle. He spread her legs further as his fingers pressed into her inner thighs.

He started to place sloppy kisses on her thighs and slowly moved up. She whined in need as he inched closer to where she needed him most.

Finally he placed a small kiss on her clit before his tongue plunged in to where he wanted most. She moaned loudly as his tongue moved around her clit, sucking on it lightly.

Her hands moved to his head, gripping his hair tightly. She pushed his head further into her pussy. "Yes, Daddy. Fuck," she moaned loudly. He hummed into her pussy, making vibrations move up her body.

He stuck his tongue deep into her entrance, feeling the friction of her walls. This brought her closer to her release, and he knew.

"Are you gonna cum for me, princess, hmm," he hummed into her. She shook her head frantically. "Yes, master yes. I'm gonna cum," she whined as the grip on his hair tightened.

He was quiet to remove his mouth from her core making her whine at the lost contact. "Please don't stop," he grinned as she whined.

He removed the blindfold and tossed it across the room, not caring where it landed.

"This is punishment darling," he stood up and grabbed her arm yanking her from the desk. He started pulling her to his privet Quarters. Once they were though the door he shut it and picked her up by the back of her thighs.

He started to kiss her passionately as he carried her to his bed. He became too overwhelmed with desire and pushed her against the wall. "this is the wall you thought about, right," he grinned.