Akuyami Village

"Momiji-Sensei, I still think t-that this is still dangerous for us kids," Lee spoke up.

"Think about it, Lee." Momiji sighed as she stopped on a tree branch, everyone else stopped along with her.

"When you grow up and you are put on a mission that is an S Rank, What do you think that mission is?" Momiji turned herself around to everyone.

"It's dangerous," Inojin answered.

"Correct, Now Lee," She looked at Lee and he tensed up.

"I was planning on giving you these after the training, but you just have to boost up my patients. Y/n Open your backpack and take out the 100 pounds weights. Momiji commanded.

"Weights?" You mumbled to yourself as you opened your bag. You took the weights out and looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

"So that's why my bag was really heavy"

"Lee, how many pounds do you have on your legs?"

"50 pounds each," Momiji smirked.

"Interesting, So I assume that you have mastered your father's training?"

Lee nodded

'Good, then I can take some things into my own hands' Momiji thought.

"Take those weights off and give them to Y/n, Y/n give him the 100 pounds weights."

"Wait, will that only hurt his legs?" Sarada asked.

"No, He already got used to the 50 pounds, so all we got to do is go up a level."

When Lee got down putting the weights on, he got up and started to raise his legs up.

"My legs are heavier."

"Good" Momiji turned back around and was ready to jump on the next tree branch

"Wait, Sensei, why should Lee wear it right now? Aren't we going to a dangerous village?" Shikadai asked.

"He's wearing it now because it's his punishment, I wasn't planning on giving it to him during dangerous training. Don't worry, everyone can get the same treatment if you work my nerves, now let's go" Momiji jumped forward.

Everyone looked at each other, then they looked at Lee.

"Will you be ok?" Chocho asked.

"I'll be fine, this will only make me stronger." Lee wore a smile.

Everyone nodded and followed Momiji.

~To the Akatsuki~

"Tobi missed Y/nnn" Tobi whined as he was clinging to Deidara's leg.

"Get the hell off of me! Uh!" Deidara started to pull his leg up as hard as he could.

"Oi! Shut the hell up!" Kisame yelled.

Konan only shook her head as she walked to Itachi's door and knocked on it.

"Itachi you got a mission to go to with Kisame."

~ A minute later~

When Itachi came out, Kisame walked up to him.

"Let's go!"

Itachi nodded and walked out of the base.

~To the leaf with Himawari~

Eho grips Himawari's shirt.

"Why use the flare about something so minor!?" He pushed her to the ground.

Yuina ran to her and crouched down to her.