Team 25

~The next day ~

"Naruto why are we getting a headband in your house?" Y/n asked as Naruto and you walked into the village.

"I'm giving you my old one, it brings luck!" He smiled.

'Luck my ass' Kurama told Naruto.

'Shut up!' Naruto's corner of his mouth twitched.

"Oh ok!" You smiled.

"Soo, your pet... She has a lot of tails" Naruto brought up.

"Yea, that's why she's special to me" You took Momiji off of your head and held her in your arms.

Momiji glanced at Naruto.

"You should keep her close," Naruto said and was about to pet her but she almost bit his finger but Naruto brought his hand back, smiling nervously.

"I will!"

When you two made it to his house, Boruto was about to exit to meet you at the gate but I guess he don't have to.

"Y/n? Why are you here so early?" Boruto asked as he stood up. Naruto went to his room to go get his headband.

"Getting my headband!" She said excitedly.

"Wait! You passed!!" Boruto yelled.

"Heck yea!" You jumped.

'Child!' Momiji yelled in your mind.

'Oh sorry.. hehe'

"Congrats! But aren't you supposed to get it from Shino sensei?" Boruto asked, confused.

"Yea but your dad insisted on giving me his headband since it brings luck." You put your hands on your hips.

Naruto came back and gave you a gray long headband. You grabbed and held it up.

"Whoaaa It is cool!" Your eyes sparkled.

"Shino should know that you passed now. You kids should hurry and get to school before he calls out your teams." Naruto gave them a toothy grin.

"Ok!" You said as you put the headband on. Boruto just walked out. But when you were about to walk out. Naruto called out your name.

You turned around.

"Be careful, someone could be watching you, so I'll say watch your back." He gave you a serious look.

You nodded and ran to catch up with Boruto.

~To the Academy ~

"Alright listen up for your team."

...

" Team 5, Denki, Iwabee, and Metal Lee."

'Oh yea, there is a possibility that we might not be in the same team.' You sighed.

...

"Team 7, Mitsuki, Sardara, and Boruto," Shino announced.

You turned to look at them.

'At least they got in a team together.' you formed a small smile and continued listening to Shino.

...

"Team 10, Chocho, Shikadai, and Inojin."

'So, I'm going to work with some people that I don't know..?'

'I guess so child. Then again the Hokage must have done this on purpose, He or other parents might don't want you close to them.' Momiji explained.