She looks around the school some more, she meets Kokichi, Keebo and Tsumugi. Tsumugi seems nice and all.. but there's something.. off about her.

She heads outside to go explore some more, she met Korekiyo on the way out, he's definitely.. interesting.

"Hello?" She pokes her head in the small cage like building, there's a fountain and a girl in there

"Ah! Hello! I was waiting for someone to arrive!" She says enthusiastically. "I am Angie Yonaga, the Ultimate Artist!"

"Artist? What type of art do you make?"

"Nyahaha.. whatever Atua decides."

"Atua? Who is Atua?"

"Atua is the divine god of my island. Hmm.." Angie goes up to Y/n and starts poking her face

"Um.. what are you doing?"

"Do you have any heart problems?"

"No.? I don't think so.."

"My, My! You're perfect!"

"Huh.? Perfect for what.!?"

"Perfect for a blood sacrifice." Angie's tone suddenly goes really ominous

"..." Y/n pauses

"Oh! I don't know your name! That must be why you looked so spooked!"

"That doesn't make sens-" She stops her sentence halfway and sighs. "Never mind. I'm Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Conspiracy Theorist."

"Ah! Does that mean you're smart? Atua values intelligence!"

"I'm not that smart.. I'm just good at solving things.." She nervously defends

"Hmm.. Atua knows you are lying. But do not worry! Atua is a merciful god. Come here, I can take your blood right now."

"Wait! N-No thank you.!" Y/n backs away as Angie starts walking closer.

"It won't hurt a bit.. just come here." Her entire energy just seemed to switch, instead of being bubbly and sweet she's suddenly really intimidating.

Angie quickly speeds up, before she can get to Y/n, Y/n starts running too and soon enough Angie is chasing Y/n at full speed.

"Nyahaha! Don't run!"

"Stop chasing me.!"

Angie continues laughing while happily chasing Y/n across the courtyard.

Y/n turns around for a second to try see where Angie is, she continues to run while looking behind her, until she feels something crash into her. She topples over and falls onto the ground.

"Woah! No need to run!"

She looks up to see a boy with purple hair and a beard.

"Sorry.. I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Don't worry about it! I'm Kaito Momota, the Ultimate Astronaut! Or the Luminary of the stars!" He offers a hand to help her up, she takes it and stands up.

"I'm Y/n.. I would stay and chat.. but I'm sure Angie will catch up soon."

"Ohh.. I see. Run! Run as fast as you can!" He says oddly motivationally

Y/n quickly walks back into the building, there's one place she hasn't been, the basement.

She walks down the corridors, cautiously stepping over all the overgrown plants.

"Hey! Wait!" She hears a voice call out behind her, she turns her head to see two people coming towards her, a boy with a cap and a girl with blonde hair.