|2|Subject A-6

Subject A-6
Book 1 ,Chapter 2

Octavia' s POV

I woke up in a random cell the last thing I remember was being thrown into a wall and being poked with something and everything went black.I heard talking so I stud up and saw a women with a white cloak and her hair in a bun.Her hair was black and she had freckles and she had pink heels on. "Where am I?Who are you?"I asked her scared "You are ok and I am Teressa"She told me while smiling "ok , wait who am i ???..... why can't I remember my name!??"I asked her
"That is not important your new name is subject A-6"she told me "I want to know my real name" I told her getting impatient "As I said that is not important but hear"she said handing me a hospital gown "change into that I'll be back in 10 minutes"after she said that she left so I changed once I was done I waited.10 minutes later she came " Ok where going to run some test on"she told me test? Why the hell would they run test on me I'm normal.I kept asking my self that.We arrived at a lab "Okay I need you to sit down"She stated pointing to a table.I sat down and 2 men walked in at strapped me to the said and put cables to my that where flat at the end. "Okay let's get this started with" Teresa told me she hit a button and an unbearable pain shot thru my body and I started screaming really loud my body was hurting.I kept screaming really loud my body was burning like it was on fire.That when on for 3 hour me screaming and them running different test on me.By the end I was covered in bruises and I had tears stains running down my checks.The two men grabbed my arms and threw me in the cell locked it and walked away.I was left there hungry,cold and hurting.I was used to the part being hungry and cold but hurting so much I was so scared but I realized that all I had left to do was go to sleep .
—————————————————-
Next chapter will be out this weekend