Izuku Midoriya Part 2

Wiz: How Deku manages his power is with Full Cowl: a lightning like aura which gives his body stability.

Boomstick: And he organizes it by percentages. In the Stain Arc, it was 5 percent, 20 percent going against Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki, and 45 percent in the war arc.

Wiz: But when the going gets tough, he has to up his game by going beyond his limits. He can use Full Cowl 100 Percent which maxes out his power.

 Boomstick: And if the look of it wasn't just amazing enough, it also grants him the ability to fire phantom gold fists at his opponents! I'm still awe shocked by this masterpiece of an episode!

I'm still awe shocked by this masterpiece of an episode!

Wiz: You forgot about the Muscular fight haven't you?

Boomstick: Oh yeah! I was saving it for last, because of the finishing move:
ONE FOR ALL ONE MILLION PERCENT DELAWARE DETROIT SMASH!!!

 Boomstick: Oh yeah! I was saving it for last, because of the finishing move:ONE FOR ALL ONE MILLION PERCENT DELAWARE DETROIT SMASH!!!

It really could've torn Muscular to pieces, but it really didn't.

Wiz: That leads to the theory that One For All isn't as much of a deadly quirk as many people speculate. It's true purpose is the annihilation of All For One.

Boomstick: And Shigaraki as a last resort, if saving him fails. Speaking of Deku's nemesis, did you look at several chapters of how amazing that battle was also?!

 Speaking of Deku's nemesis, did you look at several chapters of how amazing that battle was also?!

This battle will be the best thing since microwave French Fries, when it gets animated!

Wiz: And with that, Deku's accomplishments so far are as follows:

Rescued Bakugo from the sludge villain as a quirkless boy.

Destroyed a giant training robot with his first Detroit Smash.

Survived the USJ attack by the League Of Villains.

Snapped out of Shinso's brainwashing and defeated him.

Sped around Chisaki's spikes as fast as Gran Torino.

Used Black Whip to lift a dozen cars.

Saved his friends using Black Whip and Float from Shigaraki's decay.

Fought and kept up against Awakened Tomura in the war arc which lasted a dozen Manga chapters!

Defeated Stain, Muscular (two times as of Chapter 308), Kai Chisaki AKA Overhaul, Gentle Criminal, Lady Nagant, and Flect Turn.

Boomstick: Although he did share some losses as well, like losing to Todoroki in the sports festival tournament, couldn't hit Sir Nighteye because of how much he can predict, and that his battle with Shigaraki never came to a proper conclusion.

Wiz: Still, it is rather amazing how far and how much Deku went to not only achieve his life long dream, but to become a very strong Shonen protagonist in the new generation of Weekly Shonen Jump.

Boomstick: And while we believe that Deku did defeat Shigaraki and All For One in the future, the best thing to know that is actually how he did it. So we'll have to wait a long while.

Wiz: But defeating the big threats came at a big price for Midoriya. After the war and a conference within One For All, Deku had to leave U.A. High School to protect his loved ones from the villains who were now after him.

Boomstick: And yes it was an awful moment for the fanbase, but at least we'll get to see how amazing he will be when the Manga gets going.

Wiz: Izuku Midoriya is the physical embodiment of determination and he is now one of the best Shonen protagonists in this era.

Boomstick: Not as strong as Goku, long as Luffy's journey, or as agile as Naruto, but a very well written protagonist in the era of Anime and Manga alike.

Izuku Midoriya: I'm The Deku Who Does His Best!