~Chapter 17~||Whatever the hell happens,happens||

- ε-(´・`)フ Now the real drama can happen after this chapter so much toxicity.

- Mentioning of fighting ahead please read at well, any spelling error please note so I can edit as soon as possible.

||
||
||

He blushed telling about what he heard from the other male back then, he wanted to know if that was true saying that he'll stay with him.

Asking if he'd throw everything away just to stay be his side once more, just like old times. Them alone, them together.

Sykkuno's cheeks flushed from the somewhat romantic words he nuzzled down into the chest muttering a few words, "I couldn't hear you buds?"

He teased with a shy smile, "I said its a maybe but we shouldn't move so fast."

Corpse couldn't help but smile from the cuteness in his voice so small and  adorable, he pushed himself up placing his back on the bed frame.

He placed his fingers underneath the male's chin pulling him up, their face flushed when lips touched just a soft peck they pulled away.

"Your lips are so soft."

"Shut up your tired go to sleep." he huffed even though it wasn't even in the afternoon yet at all,

Corpse shrugged placing his head down on the soft pillow.

"Sykkuno I really want this to work out again --- even if people don't."

Another conversation started he being the only when speaking up his thoughts the other just listen.

Listening on placing every soft word through his mind, he smiled eyes lowering a cute blush came too.

"And I'm writing songs too,"

"I know that Emma basically told the whole school on when its gonna release." a soft smile just continued on Corpse's face "So you should be there when it's live."

"I will, if I remember."

"I'll make sure you remember-" the teasing tone bloomed when he turned Sykkuno on his back going in between his legs, finding and remembering the ticklish spots their moment dragged out.

They stayed there for awhile just being in each other's arms talking about rather or not their relationship the only statement that came up was

"Whatever happens, happens."

||
||

While that was happening Rae was telling the friend group about Sykkuno and Corpse.

Poki cheered mostly for the girl happy that her feelings didn't get in the way of friends. "I'm so happy for em!"

Lily and Michael who didn't hear the actual full story but knew half was very happy, seems like their not gonna follow through on the 'friendship' idea.

Of course the four were very worried about Toast, the poor guy must feel so broken but Rae thought otherwise.

She saw upfront how passive aggressive the male came off but reassured herself certain Toast won't do anything horrible

"Ohh~ look it's the lover boy!" Lily's high pitched voice came out pointing over at Sykkuno.

The guy gave her a soft glare but the smile was noticeable.

He sat down next to Rae, the guys gave him the most lawd expression teasing him about Corpse.

"Who could have known you and Zachary! So cute." Poki said clasping her hands together.