~Chapter 7~||If its such a problem--(2/2)||

"Their jokingly serious,"

"sigh,"

- Harsh words as always are used in today's chapter after this the real story will begin with a lot more toxic and confusing conversations.

- Any spelling errors if noted please tell me in the comments so I can edit over.

- Ever had a friend who's toxic as hell but trying? You'll no longer hear from them starting today.

||
||
||

Thursday

It was and always will be a new day for our group of pupils everyone gathered around for the special announcement that was supposed to happen.

Last night for our deep voice male was pretty lay back and calming.

He got a good amount of sleep even though his kitten was pretty energetic.

"Zachary why are ignoring me dude? What did I do?" Emma's worrisome tone didn't even drew the male in.

He has been somewhat as you can say ignoring the poor New Jersey girl since yesterday night and he planned on keeping it up.

Before anything else was said Corpse felt a sudden tug at his grey shirt he got pulled away from Emma over to a certain group.

The dyed haired girl sighed and moved off as well towards her other friend group.

Corpse looked down at whoever pulled him in and it was that cute chubby cheeks Sykkuno.

The short male was in normal clothing his cheeks looked rather flushed though,

"What your messing up my shirt." He pulled out of Sykkuno's grip.

"What's up with last night, why didn't you reply back?" He asked more like demanded.

Corpse raise a brow lips tugging in slight smirk from the other's booming annoyance, he took pleasure in seeing Sykkuno so ruffled up.

"Why those that matter it wasn't you texting me."

His quiet tone came off as a flustered moment for the other male Sykkuno huffed and turned pulling Corpse along.

They went over to the rest of the group still mumbling and cursing at each other like cats and dogs.

Rae who was drawn from the noise a soft glare was giving at the two toxic birds, she placed her hands in her pockets stating the obvious.

"Guys isn't it a bit too early in the morning for your toxic relationship?"

Sykkuno gave her an eye roll and slapped Corpse's hand off his.

"Relationship? Don't think just because of yesterday were even close to liking each other." He retaliated with a sarcastic manner.

The masked male beside him sighed and looked over at the podium where the principal was strolling up like a president.

||
||

"Good morning students --- I'll get into why your all here before your classes begin." His accent stand tall echoing through the ears of everyone around.

Sykkuno's eyes traveled up to the tall male next to him, "Why didn't you reply?"

"Busy, plus I hate your ass." Corpse replied his hazel eyes still forced onto the principal.

He was not fazed by the response so he continued on with the very toxic and confusing conversation.

"I hate you more but that doesn't mean you should leave me on read."