~Chapter 3~||What the hell did you do--?||REPUBLISHED

"Your body is squishing me!"

"Your crocodile elbows are poking me,"

- Don't mind any spelling errors wattpad is kinda mixing this book up like in drafts so it's pretty confusing.

- Nonetheless please enjoy, words which are used can be hurtful or stereotypical. Read at well.

||
||
||

Tuesday

Yesterday was a long, very long and dreadful night for Sykkuno his brown eyes drowned in utter tiredness and laziness.

A cute kitten like yawn escaped those thin yet slightly plumped lips.

"A party when I'm expected to do a test today then a full recovery exam..? Lucky me."

The male muttered sarcastically, he drew a very cute chubby cheek girl's attention towards him.

Lily rolled her eyes pushed up her stylish glasses.

"Your recovery exam isn't until tomorrow Sykkuno why do you always bitch?"

She and the male have been on very uh, high menace since last night, Sykkuno gagged when she spoke.

"Maybe if you and Michael weren't horny dogs last night maybe I'd have a good day."

"Your sexless life isn't my problem--"

"Shut up both of you." Rae said her eyes lowerd a very serious expression taking over.

Her headache grew as did the noise in the cafeteria.

"God I can't fucking be in here..I need to leave."

The brunette muttered grabbing her textbooks and her bag throwing it over her shoulder.

"But you gotta study and the library is close-- same with the field." Jack said placing some yogurt in his mouth.

Rae reply trying her hardest to not sound bitchy, she continued her back and forth conversation with Jack while texting someone.

Sykkuno sighed also feeling a sudden headache coming on. He too got up with his stuff,

"Let's just go to the public library exams don't start until 12."

Rae nodded after placing her phone in her jeans she looked around asking if anyone else wanted to join.

"I'm good I'm pretty sure the librarian there hates me.." Michael replied with a chuckle.

Soon everyone else disagreed on coming all giving their reasons, the girl shrugged.

"Fine by us more quiet, come on Syk."

The two begun their leave for the cafe exit. Lily threw a piece of paper at Sykkuno's butt gaining a whine.

"Bye love you but really hate your attitude bitch--!"

||
||
||

Sykkuno groaned from the pain in his head along side the achy part of his legs.

The brunette looked over moving a few strands of hair from her face, she flashed a smile.

"We can stop off at the nearest store to get some painkillers okay?"

"Hm thanks Rae."

They made it at the back of the school where the students with cars were parked.

Beep beep

Rae told Sykkuno to wait inside since someone else was gonna tag along the male shrugged not having a problem.