"Hello? I'm Y/N whats your name Adorable Fluff?" Y/N asked cheerfully and Jungkook gave a sad look. 

"Even Noona doesn't remember me anymore..." Jungkook thought sadly. "Jeon....Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said with a sad tone. 

"Yah! Why are you looking so dead? Your cute and adorable, you shouldn't look depressed like this. You should shine, dream, smile." Y/N said as she squish Jungkook's soft cheek. Jungkook remove her hands gently from his cheek and gave a sad smile. 

"I'm fine... I'm just not feeling well." Jungkook said. 

"How can you be fine if your not feeling well?" Yoongi said. 

Jungkook slam his head on the table and went back to becoming depressed. "I'm dead." 

"You were since mid-summer" Hobi said and Jungkook got depressed. 

"What happened anyway?" Y/N said. 

"Got his heart broken." Yoongi said. 

"Oh? Well Cutie. Tell me who's the bastard broke your heart and I'll get my weapons done. A cute and adorable guy like you shouldn't be hurt like this." Y/n said already plotting a torture scene in her mind.

"Hey Guys." Taehyung said as he suddenly appeared and Irene is behind him. 

"Speaking of that bastard." Yoongi mumbled and just look at his food and continue eating. 

"Oh, Hi Tae, Hi Irene." Y/N said with a smile. 

"Hi." Irene said with a sweet smile. 

"So? Are you guys dating?" Yoongi asked. 

"Not really... Taehyung give me one week to prove myself and to make him love me." Irene said. 

"Good luck." Y/N said.

"So? Tae you like her already?" Yoongi asked. 

"I do, but I don't love her yet. She is beautiful and kind... But its not enough for me to fall for her." Taehyung said and Irene felt happy hearing such a flattering words from her crush. 

"Don't worry I won't give up, I'll try my best!" Irene said happily. 

"Well then guys, Were going and have lunch." Taehyung said and walk away with Irene. 

"Do-do yo-you thi-think they'll be-be together i-in th-the end?" Jungkook asked Y/N. His voice sounds so broken, because he is broken inside when he saw Irene and Taehyung together, specially when Taehyung said he likes Irene. 

"Ah!! FInally I heard your cute Voice!!" Y/N said happily she then smirk. " Who knows. But personally they won't be together. All the girls and guys confessed to Taehyung, Taehyung always give them one week trial. A trial that they should prove how much they love Taehyung and they also need to make Taehyung fall for them. Ofcourse, Taehyung would do his best in those one week trial and if in the end of one week Taehyung won't feel love towards the other Party he would politely reject the other party. Many already went in that Trial but no one got the heart of Cold Hearted prince." Y/N said. 

"She's telling the truth Koo. Taehyung's is one person who doesn't fall inlove easily. " Yoongi said. 

Jungkook just look down and nod. "Even so... Him and Irene look good together." Jungkook thought. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^