"Ah...We-well... Yoongi Hyung often talks about his friends so..." Hobi said 

"Oh? He talks about us? Wow, Thats unexpected. I mean he usually just sleep here and there and talk less when he is with us." Y/N said. 

"Because you guys are idiots. Hobi is special, his my future husband afterall." Yoongi said and Y/N was surprised and Hobi blush as he hit Yoongi's arm playfully. 

"Well you guys would make a great couple!" Y/N said cheerfully. 

You might wondering as to why Y/N and the rest can't remember Hobi. Well, Taehyung who was influenced by the love potion manage to communicate to Jungkook and because of Taehyung, Yoongi and Hobi manage to start a conversation that lead to a relationship more than friendship.  Now Taehyung doesn't remember anything, so his friends doesn't remember both Jungkook and Hobi too. They were strangers. The reason why Yoongi can still remember its because Jungkook made sure that Yoongi's memories would stay. Because if Yoongi's memories would be gone, Jungkook won't be the only one who would be heart broken. His bestfriend would be heart broken very much and Jungkook had no heart to hurt his only bestfriend. 

Anyway back to thestory. 

"His a keeper Yoongs. If not you can always give him to me." Y/N said teasingly as she gave a wink. 

"Not gonna happened. His mine until my last breath. Heck if I can, I would take him with me in my afterlife." Yoongi said. 

"Oh wow, you really love him." Y/N said. 

"Ofcourse." Yoongi said and he look at Hobi. "Thats why always remember that I love you." Yoongi said and Hobi smile cheerfully. "I love you too Yoongi." Hobi said and both of them had a smile on their face that says that their love is true and beautiful. Y/N smile, she then look beside her and saw an emotionless boy who had a negative dark energy. 

"Oh? Who is this?" Y/N said. 

"My bestfriend." Hobi said and look at Jungkook worriedly. 

"Then why does he look dead?" Y/N said said as she start pocking those soft cheeks. Jungkook didn't respond he continue looking dead. 

"Because he is." Yoongi said. 

"Hello?" Y/N said as she continue snapping her finger infront of Jungkook who was startled seeing and hearing the snapping sound. Jungkook look at Y/N and gave a small smile.