CHAPTER ONE

HIS ARRIVAL

"Young Master, We're here." A man in his twenties said, taking a glance at his young master behind him. The young boy sighed and looked outside the car. His eyes were clearly tired and want to get enough of sleep.

"Do you want to eat?"

The boy clicked his tongue and laughed while looking at him. "You know, I really wished you said that earlier before we arrived here."

The man just chuckled. "Get off now. I need to pass by your father. And I'm sure Nakiri-sama will cook for you. After all you're her—"

"Shut up." The boy said giving him a glare, clearly not liking his unfinished sentence. "Give me my bag." The man immediately picked up the bag and threw it at him.

"Take care." The man waved his hand, smirking at him and drove off.

"Hey! Is that Mizuki-sama?!"

"Kyaaahh! He looks so handsome!"

"Mizuki-sama, welcome back!!"

"Who's that?"

"I don't know."

Mizuki smiled at them that made the girls blushed even more. The students who just joined yesterday gave him a confused look.

He made his way to the crowd and greeted them with a smile painted on his face.

Totsuki Academy. A perfect place for those who think that the easiest way to someone's heart is through their stomach.

While walking at the hallway, Mizuki immediately made his way to Erina's office. Seeing that the door is open, he went inside.

"Mizuki!"

"Mizuki-sama!"

The both of them run towards him and gave him a hug.

"I miss you!" Erina happily shouted without the intention of breaking the hug. Hisako also nodded while smiling at him.

"Well, Me too. I also miss the two of you." Mizuki states while hugging them. "By the way, I'm really happy to see you two but." He lightly pushed them.

"I'm really hungry."

"Pft-"

"Hahaha!"

The both of them laughed.

"I knew that much. That's why I cooked something for you before you arrived. Hisako, go get it." Erina commanded. Hisako bowed before leaving.

"I heard you were assigned to judge yesterday's transfer exam?"

Erina sat on the sofa opposite to Mizuki.

"I bet no one passed." He smirked making Erina chuckled.

"Well, I am frustrated because of this one transfer student." She frowned. "I'm really impressed by the dish he made. But I failed him."

Mizuki just stared at her before laughing. Erina sighed at him, not knowing why he's laughing.

"I didn't thought you would be honest, ahaha!"

"Ha, I bet you wouldn't like him either. He's nonchalant and cocky attitude, tsk! Having the thought of yesterday makes me even more irritated!"

"Calm down, Erina." Mizuki said while gently smiling at her.

A minute later, hisako entered while pushing a fancy cart with a lots of food. Mizuki's eyes sparkled while looking at it.

Erina chuckled at the sight of him drooling over the food that made by her. Hisako put the dish at the table and poured some tea.

"The entrance ceremony is later. Go ahead and enjoy the food." Erina smiled and thanked Hisako for the tea.
The three of them enjoyed the remaining time together before attending the ceremony.