What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine

Start from the beginning

Eris had been looking for Lilliana since an hour but she was not in their room. Nor was she in the kitchen, neither in the garden. But she had gone to the kitchen and had left with a few girls. He should probably wait. But he wanted to know how her time went.
And all he hoped, was that she didn't stir trouble. His father was on his way to Amvale, if she was out, it would be better for them to not bump into each other and with Magnus in the manor, he felt uneasy.
Tonight it would happen, despite all the odds, the letter had been replied in a sour manner but he had agreed. So everything was going according to plan. And now Zane and Sirius were on their way, accompanying is father. Sirius has drugged his brother, it was needed because if Felix had also came, their plan would fail.
He was counting on Sirius.
And maybe that was not a bad idea.
Just, act it out smoothly and she'll be out of here before sunrise. She needed to trust him, and then let him break her trust and betray her.
And also if he didn't send her back.
It would go smoothly.
So he went back to his room, and grabbed a book and began to read. The plot was interesting and had a good trope.
"I didn't know you read romance." She said as she walked in
"You're back."
"No shit Eris."
"You're drunk."
"Am I?"
"Yes."
"Yes I am drunk." She sighed
"What happened?"
"Nothing much, I got bored of tea, so I drank while the ladies told me their ideas and now we just need to act upon them."
"So it went good."
"Yes, mostly, I met Eowyn."
"Oh, Yes, shes the daughter of a minister."
"I met someone else as well." Lilliana muttered as she sat down beside him.
"Who?" He asked closing his book and putting it to the side.
"Cecily."
He froze.
There was one and only one Cecily that lived here. And he knew her.
"You know her?" He asked slowly
"I just said I met her."
"Yes."
The two stayed quiet for a while.
"You're not angry."
"Pfft. Why would I be angry?" She said
"Because I-
"Oh shush, she asked me the same thing, but I don't care."
"Why is that?"
"I don't know." She said pulling a face.
Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion at her own words
"And you say that even after you drank your anger out."
"I didn't drink out of anger, I drank because I haven't gotten drunk in ages."
"And you want to get drunk."
"Yes Eris, I didn't know you were so stupid." She said turning to Eris.
Her cheeks were red, because of wine probably.
"I'm not stupid love."
"Aren't you? You're so stupid."
"And don't call me love."
"Why?" He asked as amusement danced in his eyes
"Because I don't like it."
"And what am I to call you?"
"Oh fabulous one."
"I need to be drunk to deal with this."
"No you don't need to, I deal with you
everyday, sober as anything." She mumbled
"Yes you do."
"And I don't get credit for that." She said miserably
"What is it that you want, Lilliana?"
"Oh you're asking."
"What is it that you want wife?"
She murmured something under her breath.
Disclaimer, it's gonna be a kiss scene, so if you feel uncomfortable, you should skip the rest until you see more bold writing that will alert that, no more stuff is happening. nothing important will be mentioned, and if it will be, I'll mention it in a small recap.
"You." She breathed.
She said before kissing him. And god bless her.
And soon enough one kiss slid into another and soon enough they were a mess.
His hands were on her waist and hers were in his hair, she looked at him and he could feel her smile. Her eyes were dancing in light.

And then before she knew, his lips were on her neck, as they had traced her jaw, the kisses leaving a trail of fire, she felt feverish. Her skin was flushed. He was grinning, more brightly than she had ever seen. And at the scrape of his teeth over her skin, her fingers dug into his hair.
He pulled away to look at her, her dress had slid off her shoulder, and she looked flushed, very flushed and was blushing.
He pulled the dress up to cover her shoulder but she stopped him, and took his hand and guided him to her corset. He looked at her and she nodded.
"You're drunk." He said
"And?"
"You may not want this."
She snorted.
"Is it a sin to say, you're all I want." She muttered before kissing him.
And he quickly undid the corset, whereas her fingers had undid the buttons of his jacket.
He helped take off her dress. But a scar on her leg caught his eye.
She followed his gaze.
"It's from Amarantha." She whispered
He nodded though he traced it with his finger.
"You're beautiful."
"I know."
He grinned at her.
He took his shirt off.
"Oh now we're having fun." She said
He laughed softly.
If only she could have gotten drunk on that laugh and not wine.
And then she placed her hands on his shoulder and pinned him.
And next is pretty much understandable.
So yes now you can read, it's not much, and if you're an avid reader of SJM you've had much to handle already. And just saying, a friend helped me write this since I couldn't help but cringe. And yes.
After they were finished, they were still laying on the bed.
"I like us together."
He hummed as he played with a strand of her hair.
"I think the stars do it align for us."
"Who cares about stars Eris?"
"It can determine one's future and fate."
"Since when did you start caring about fate?"
"I don't want to hurt you."
"You won't, I trust you."
He nodded.
"And we can always rewrite our fate."
"No one can rewrite the stars." He murmured
"We could."
"You'll realize it's hopeless."
"Do you dream Eris?"
"Barely."
"Dream a little, dream of me." She said before closing her eyes, and falling asleep.