The Never Promise

When Harry and Draco reached their room, they could feel each others lust and wanting to address it immediately, their magic closed the door for them.  Gripping Draco by the front of his shirt, he pulled the blond man to him, and started kissing him passionately.  This was his love, his eternal love and he wanted Draco to know that.  Not that he didn't already, but it felt good to remind him of the fact.  And Draco relented to his mate, feeling every single emotion coming from Harry.  

He felt the love in his heart.  The need in his touch, the want in his kisses, and the fear in his mind of losing him.  He felt everything.  Sending Harry a surge of passion back, that told him, I love you, and please, no worries tonight, only promises baby.  Harry groaned at the sudden change in him.  He agreed.  They wouldn't worry tonight, they would save that for tomorrow.  Tonight they would love, and adoration and promises to never stop loving each other.  And so it shall be.

Again, with a wave of his hand, Harry had them both naked.  "Sweet Merlin, I want you baby", panted Harry, his voice dripping with sex.  Looking at Draco, reading his thoughts that said he wanted him, and needed him so desperately made his heart race even faster.  Draco's mind was reeling, at the possessiveness of his mate, as if his soul had never been touched by Harry before.  Only it had, so many times, over and over and over again, and he would never tire of it.  

With Harry kissing him everywhere, while his hands kept exploring every inch of his body, Draco felt like he was lit on fire.  He was burning, and his heart was a raging furnace, and he never wanted it to go out.  Never douse the flames baby, never stop feeding this fire that is us, he thought.  The assault of those lips on his skin was enough to make him cry out "Oh", because each kiss felt like the first one.  Each touch felt like it was coming home, belonging to what was his.  What had always been his.  

When Harry reached up again, to kiss those beautiful lips, it was raw, seductive and probably the most real feeling in the world.  They had found their way to the carpet in front of the fire, and Draco on his back was raking his fingers through Harry's hair.  Draco groaned at the touch from his mate, knowing that Harry loved hearing his voice of approval.  His long slender fingers sliding through the mess of black hair, but now and then pushing gently on his shoulders as if to tell him, go further down.  And Harry obliged.  Willingly, in fact.  Anything to placate his lover.

When his mouth found Draco, he was rock hard.  Leaking pre cum, he licked the tip of his lover's cock, and hummed in pleasure.  The taste of his mate was amazing, how had he lived without it for so long.  There were no words, just the touch of his mouth and hands marking this beautiful body beneath him.  Kissing him, sucking him, until Draco was a complete shuddering mess, body wet with perspiration, he moved back to kiss him.  Thinking that now was a great time to indulge in the sex toys that he had given Draco, he summoned the cock ring.

It came flying into his waiting hand, albeit silently, so that Draco had no clue as to what was going on.  Being fucked by Harry Potter, the Alpha, and being made love to by him, was never the same on any occasion.  Each time was different, as if he found new places to adore, and admire, and to mark.  Suddenly he felt a slight tension on his cock, and he looked down.  Then seeing the green eyes, and the smirk on that gorgeous fucking face, he knew what Harry had done.

"Potter", he moaned impatiently.  Biting his bottom lip, he wanted release, and he knew before the evening was over, that he was going to beg for it.  And he would beg.  And Harry would tease him about it, and he would laugh and say he would never beg again, and this became their game, because they both knew that he would, and he really didn't mind.  Not at all, not when it came to Harry's cock and Harry's mouth.  And they also both knew that this was the only time that a Malfoy would ever beg.  And that was all right.