~Tum Mile~

They continued with their practice for some time and then went to the Panditaain, who was talking with that girl, maybe about them....

"Arre dekho, wo aa gaye... Chalo mein unhe tumse milati hoon... "
Panditaain said to her looking at the duo as they reached near her, and asked them,

"Aaj ke liye ho gaya na tum dono ka ? Sab theek se toh hua na ? "

"Ji maa, sab acche se hua..." replied Jay with a polite smile.

"Badhiya hai phir...Accha inse milo, yeh hai Maha-Naagrani Sharanya. Badi hi nyaypriya, pyaari aur zimmedaar ladki hai yeh... "

"Sharanya, yeh hai Cheel Raajkumar Veer, aur yeh hai Adinaag Jay..."
Panditaain introduced them to each other. Sharanya greeted both of them to which they reciprocated. She and Jay had a small eye-lock. They broke it and were about to talk more but were disturbed by Tapish's phone call who asked them to return home as they had to visit the farmhouse. Veer and Jay touched Panditaain's feet and drove back to their home.

As soon as they reached home, they saw that the car with all their luggage was ready. Without wasting any time, four of them left for the farmhouse. After a journey of one and a half hour, they reached their destination. They entered it and went to their respective rooms to take some rest. The house help had already cleaned it.

The afternoon was quite cloudy and the weather was changing unusually. Meera stood at the balcony staring at the sea. Not that she hasn't seen the sea, but today she was feeling a pull, a kind of deep attraction to it. She felt as if someone was calling her towards the sea.

Tapish was in the study while Veer and Jay were in the kitchen. Her way was clear. Not being able to control herself, she rushed towards the sea. After sometime, Tapish went to Meera's room. Not finding her there, he went to the balcony but was shocked at the sight before him. Meera stood near the cliff, slowly walking towards the edge in a hypnotized manner.

"Meera!!! Ruko!! "

screamed Tapish and flew towards her shifting into his eagle form. Veer and Jay who heard him rushed towards the room. Both were shocked by the sight. Veer shifted into his eagle form but again shifted into human. He turned towards Jay and gave him an annoying look.

"Tum saamp na bade slow ho...Jaldi naag ban, tujhe ride mein de deta hoon... Utha le jaunga, jaldi chal... "

told Veer. Jay frowned but obeyed him. Veer again turned into an eagle, held Jay and flew towards the sea.

They reached there to see Tapish screaming Meera's name and Meera moving towards the edge of the cliff.

"Tum sab wahin ruk jao. Koi aage nahi aayega. Mein kud jaungi... "

Threatened Meera. The trio pleaded her but Meera paid no heed.

"Mujhe kucch nahi sunna, Mein kud jaungi yahan se!!! "

Exclaimed Meera.

"Thik hai Meera, mein bhi tumhare picche kud jaunga... Kyunki mein tumhare bina nahi jee sakta... Mein bhi tumhaare saath kud jaunga... Because, I Love You Meera!! "

confessed Tapish shocking Veer and Jay. Though they knew both had sparks between them, they never expected it to happen this way. Meera stopped and turned towards him. A lone tear rolled down her cheeks. Both looked into each others eyes.

" Kya tum bhi mujhse utna hi pyaar karti ho jitna mein tumse karta hoon ? Yaad hai, humne apni Shaadi ke kitne sapne dekhe the ?" Asked Tapish coming closer to her.