CHAPTER 3

It was not long after i have defeated the demon king. But in fact, it was only a few days after. I want to take a rest but at the same time i want to celebrate it. Then an idea came up to my mind.

"Everyone, i have an idea to celebrate our victory against the demon king."

Aqua then stood up from the sofa she was sitting against the fire saying:

"Really? Shouldn't you take a rest? The Explosion Magic that you used took your life and blew your body beyond smithereens you know?"

I guess she was right. The explosion i caused did blow up my body beyond smithereens and i had to go to heaven and talk to Aqua and Eris-sama without a Physical body.

Just when i was speaking to myself about that, The confused Darkness then asked Aqua.

"Kazuma's body blew up beyond smithereens? Then how is he still alive? You cant revive him when his body is no more right?"

Darkness was correct about that too. But what she didn't know is Aqua and Eris-sama worked together to rebuild my body again while i was still in heaven. But i guess i'll tell her then.

"Darkness, to be honest you're correct. But Aqua and Eris-sama both helped me to regain my physical body back."

I dont think that she'll believe it. But since Eris-sama herself descended feom the heavens here in Axel during the Aqua and Eris thanksgiving festival. I really look forward to the next one.

Just as Aqua and Darkness had a conversation Megumin then asked for everyone's attention.

"Everyone, i have an idea for a celebration. Why don't we go to the beach to celebrate the victory not long ago?"

Megumin is really thoughtful at some times. I have no idea who this girl is. The Megumin i knew was a loose screw and now she's different from that one. But i think she has matured now because she's already 17.

"While we're at the beach, i will use my explosion magic at the ocean! Fuhahaha!"

Oh, heres the loose screw Megumin i know now. I guess the composed Megumin i recently known was just s persona. I then told her that she'll pollute the ocean if she did that.

Darkness who was drinking her tea, stood up from the sofa.

"Going to the beach is nice, why dont we prepare everything so we can go tomorrow?"

Aqua then happily agreed and said:

"Thats a great idea! Since the demon king is now defeated nothing will go wrong right?"

Why does this damegami love setting up these flags? Now i'm worried about tomorrow's events but i think she's correct this time now because the demon king is defeated and all the monsters have turned back to normal. Well, i guess its time to prepare my stuff.

PART 2

We have prepared everything we need for today now. Food, Clothes and other stuff. I even bought a grill because i'd like to have barbecued pork for this trip.

Just as i was preparing to pack everything i needed now, Aqua approached me. I wonder what does she need from me.

"Kazuma? Why are you bringing your katana with you? We have no dangers to face at the beach you know?"

Jeez this damegami, who knows if something like a giant kraken will appear out of nowhere. When will she stop setting up these flags? But other than emergency. I brought my legendary sword "Chunchunmaru." to cut fish that i'll be grilling. To be honest its a silly name but i'm starting to like it.