Well, Jungkook still work at Jin's cafe because if he can't he won't earn any money. Whenever he saw Taehyung and the rest enter the Cafe and talk like they didn't know Jungkook. It hurts Jungkook heart so much that he ended going home whenever Taehyung and the rest would come to the Cafe.  He always feel hurt in his chest so he tell Jin that he isn't feeling well, and Jin being a caring owner he quickly sent Jungkook home and make sure to take a rest. Jungkook was glad that not everyday Taehyung and the rest would hang out in Jin's Cafe. 

Anyway, now Jungkook is back at school. Hobi and him is walking in the school ground are ready to enter the building and Hobi is worried for Jungkook because his besfriend had an emotionless expression. He looks like a walking dead. 

"Jungkook." Hobi calls his bestfriend who didn't respond. 

"Yah Koo!" Hobi calls his best friend as usual Jungkook keep walking like a living dead until he hit someone's back. 

"Watch out where your going!!" The person who got bump into said annoyed. Jungkook flinch at the familiar deep voice he heard. Jungkook up and saw Taehyung looking at him coldly. 

"Sorry." Jungkook mumbled and bow to Taehyung as he attempt to walk away. 

"Yah! Are you blind or something?" Taehyung scold him. Jungkook stared at Taehyung and this was the Taehyung he knew before the potion incident. The Taehyung who is cold hearted. 

"Hey? Are you deaf now?" Taehyung said, Jungkook didn't respond so Taehyung kick his knees instead. 

"Thats for being useless you shit!" Taehyung said as he walks away annoyed. 

"Koo? Are you okay?" Hobi asked as he run to his bestfriend and help him. 

"I'm fine..." Jungkook said as he gave a sad smile. 

"I didn't know Taehyung can be an asshole." Hobi said as he look at Taehyung who had a tiger look on his face as he walk inside the building. 

Jungkook gave a sad smile. "He is the Taehyung we knew before the potion thingi. " Jungkook said. 

"You should atleast make the potion with Anti-asshole as well." Hobi said and JUngkook just look down sadly. Hobi notice this and pat Jungkook's head. 

"Koo... Everything would be okay..." Hobi said and smile and Jungkook gave a small smile in return. 

"Thank You... Hyung..." Jungkook said. 

After that they walk to the School building. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Skipped. 

Class went fine. It was time for lunch and Jungkook is lazy to move from the sit in his last class. He didn't want to go anywhere. He want to stay and maybe sleep the rest of day, No sleep and never wake up. His heart is already broken anyway so why do he need to wake up if his happiness already flew away who knows where?

"Why are you sad? Its your own decision and your own fault you dumb." Jungkook inner voice said and he can't help but agree to his own thought. 

Jungkook sigh as he decided that he need to get out of the class or else Hobi would get worried. So he went out of the classroom and walk in the hallway only to find there aren't much of a student in the area. Its lunch time so they probably in the Cafeteria or somewhere else eating their lunch. 

Jungkook keeps walking until he notice Taehyung. A guy's head is kissing the floor because Taehyung's feet is in that Guy's head. "You bastard! " Taehyung said coldly as he glare at the guy. Jungkook clench his two hands, this wasn't the Taehyung he knew... Well, the Taehyung he knew who's one cheerful and a loving Taehyung is gone and now its replaced by an arrogant monkey. 

"Yah! What are you doing!!?" Jungkook said as he went to Taehyung who's feet got loosen to step on that Guy's head. It gives time for the Guy to escape and run away. 

"Tsk! Yah! You let my pray escaped!" Taehyung said and glare at Jungkook. 

"So? You can't do that to him!" Jungkook said. 

"I can if he was harrasing a Girl earlier you dumb bunny!" Taehyung argued and scoft. "Why don't you mind your own business hmm?" Taehyung said and step on Jungkook's feet before walking away annoyed. Jungkook groan in pain... but he look at a retreating Taehyung with a painful and sad expression not because of his foot. But because of how Taehyung becomes the opposite of what he used to know during those days. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^