3- Little chat

When I left my room to go get some water, I saw Alex already in the kitchen getting some too. "Hey Alex, what are you do up late?" "Oh hey y/n, and I can't sleep. Why are you up so late?" He asked. "Same, and I have a lot on my mind" I said grabbing a glass from the cupboard. "Oh well do you want to talk about it? I know that we barely know each other, but I don't mind" he said heading towards the living room. "I really don't want to bother you" "Trust me, you won't. And I have nothing better to do since I can't sleep" he let out a faint chuckle. "Okay then" I said. We then walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch. "So, whats on your mind?" He said sincerely. "Well first, this whole situation. You know, moving here" Alex hummed as a way of acknowledgment. "One if the reasons I'm here in the first place is because my mom got into an argument. It was so stupid. She barely gives me freedom and I'm 17. I assume its because of my following and whatever, but it was never an issue until now. I'm turning 18 in about two months, and she cant do anything about it once I do, you know?". I looked at Alex kind if defeated. "Trust me, I get that. It sucks fighting with your parents" Alex said with a sympathetic smile. "And I missed Clay a lot. He's my brother and we grew up closer together, since there's only a 4 year age gap between us. He's the best brother I could ask for, thats why I wanted to be here instead" Alex just looked at me so I knew he was paying attention. "And I only have one friend" I let out a slight chuckle. "And her name is Tess. Shes a first year in college, so she's older than me. I care about her so much. And now I'm 4 and a half hours away from her. But I'm sure I'll be happier here for however long I'm here for" I looked down at my hands and started playing with my bracelets. "Wow, that seems like a lot of pressure" Alex managed to say after a few moments. "Yeah it is. So Alex, how about you tell me more about you". "Well there's nothing interesting about me. I guess I'll start with why I moved here like you did. I has born and raised in Mexico. After joining Dream SMP, I became friends with George. When George moved to Florida because of his relationship with Clay, he wanted me to come too. He thought it'd be an opportunity to come to America, see him, and become friends with Clay." He said "That's cool, I assume you and Clay are friends now" I said interested in his life and the details of it. "Yeah, I guess you can say that. We hang out and everything, but I give him his space and he gives me mine" he said with a little chuckle. We continued to talk hours. We saw Clay start to come down the stairs. I checked the time, 3:45 a.m. Wow, it was that late? I thought to myself. "Hey guys, what are you doing up?" He said in a groggy tone. "We were just talking" Alex said looking at him as he walkes into the kitchen. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Getting some water, my rooms dry and its making my throat dry" he said grabbing a cup. "Oh ok" I said. "Hey Alex?" Clay said from the kitchen. "What?" Alex called back. "Can you come here for a sec?" "Sure, y/n I'll be right back" he said before going into the kitchen.

-----
Alex pov

"Whats up?" I said entering the kitchen. "I want to remind you that she's my sister Alexis" "I know that" I said confused. "Just remember not to go messing around with her Alex" Clay said rubbing his eyes. "I wasn't planning on it Clay. And even if I did like her, which I don't, she would probably have another guys heart anyways" I said with a sigh. "Ok than. Well I'm going back up to bed so goodnight. I'll see you guys in the morning" Clay said before heading back upstairs. I sat in the kitchen for a minute. I heard Clay say goodnight to y/n and head back upstairs. I'm going to admit, I was a little sad that Clay was so against me being with her. I mean I get why, but it still made me upset. I didn't like like y/n, but I really liked her company. I don't know what it was, but I was drawn to her.

I walked back into the living room where I saw y/n scrolling through her phone. "Hey" she said closing her phone and looking back up at me. God she's so beautiful I thought to myself as I sat down. "What did Clay want? She said looking at me with curiosity. "Oh nothing" I said with a smirk. I watched her eyes start to water as she let out a large yawn. "You should probably go to bed y/n. It's almost 4 a.m" I said kind of sad because that means we wouldn't be able to chat until morning. I knew it was selfish, but I wanted her to get some rest. "Okay, I will. You should too" she said letting out another yawn. "I will, goodnight" I said while I watched her stand up. "Goodnight" she said. She rustled my hair as she walked past me to get to her bedroom. I heard her door shut behind me and I let out a little sigh. She made me feel safe, although I only technically met her yesterday. But like Clay said, we can't be together.....

----
Author point of view

Alex went up to his room and laid in bed until he drifted to sleep. Y/n had instantly fallen asleep once she made it to her room. Y/n and Alex started to develop feelings for each other, but they knew..... it was going to be difficult.

A/n: word count: 1044
I liked this chapter. It was just a little filler, and I little way to get into the "drama" of the "forbidden feelings". Anyways drink some water, get a snack, and rest! Bye habibis!❤️❤️