Memories

"Ne, Atsuhsi.. It's going to be okay, I'm here now." Said a girl with (e/c) eyes and (h/c), tied in a braid, hugging the small boy.

"(Y/n)-nee... Why do people hate me?" The boy sobbed into the girl's shirt, as she stroked the boy's hair, saying comforting words.

"Shhh... It's alright now. I wont let them hurt you," she said as shhe layed the boy's head down to her lap. The room's window was illuminating the stars as the girl startes to sing the same lullaby.

"(Y/n)-nee," the boy called again.

"Hm?"

"One day, can you promise me that we will get married when we're older?" Turning his head over as he stared at the girl's eyes.

She let a chuckle, "Of course, Atsushi-kun. But promise me that you will always stay strong for me, hai?"

"Hai!"

"Now, get yourself some sleep" She said, stroking the boy's hair in a comforting way.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

"Shut up! I child like you is not allowed to cry!" Said the man, who seemed to be one if the carekeeper of the orphanage.

Atsushi held his cheek, as he could feel stinging sensasion. He looked at the man with pure fear written in his eyes.

'(Y/n)-nee... please help me...'

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

Atsushi looked at the girl, shock writtem on his face as the girl raised her hand and caressed his face. Tears oreeking out from the corners of her eyes. A sob escaped the girl's mouth, as she hugs the boy, burrying her face into his chest.

"A-Atsushi! I-I'm sorry for you leaving you!" She said, crying her heart out as she hugs the boy more tighter.

Atsuhsi soon then hugged her back and burried his face to the crook of her neck. Crying out his tears as ge was able to be reunited to the one person that he had loved the most.

"(Y/n)-nee... I missed you.." he muttered.

Few minutes later they were able to dry out their tears.

"So... you're working in an orphanage?" He asked, eyeing the tee house.

The girl giggled and nodded her head.

"I see you were able to found out that you were the weretiger, huh?" The boy quickly faced the girl with shock emitted across his face.

"H-How did you know that?!"

"For a long time now." She said, looking down.

"I was about to tell you, but headmaster stopped me." She continued, looking up at the boy.

"How staying for some tea?" She asked, grabbed the boy's wrist as she ushered him to come insude of the orphanage.

He was hesitant at first, as he remembered his time back then but soonly nodded his head and followed the girl.

Meanwhile with the two siblings, they were searching for their comrade and friend. They have been searcing for the boy for the past 45 minutes, and the incestigation just finished.

"Nii-chan, where did you think he went off to? He wouldn't get himself taken by the Port Mafia, would he? Oh, what will Kunikda-san think about this..." Naomi muttered, biting her nails, scared for her friend's dear life.