"What about the business?" Michael asks, his voice low and cold as he stares at his untouched whiskey glass. 

"Tommy is still running it, Ada helps sometimes but she barely talks to him, the Peaky Blinders are on thin ice and you all need to calm down before you talk to each other again." 

---

"Finn!" You call out as you, John, Arthur, Polly and Michael enter the house. Michael closing and locking the door behind you all. 

"Y/n, can we more whiskey from the nice club-" 

Finn pauses walking out of the living room, his shirt untucked, hair messy, skin pale. His eyes dart between his family, his eyes meeting yours. 

"Y/n..." Finn sounds unsure on what to think or do, you send him a reassuring smile. 

"Their home." 

"Aunt Poll" Finn rushes forwards pulling his aunt into a hug, Polly laughs slightly teary eyed. 

"Look at you, gone three months and your a fucking man eh," Arthur beams hugging his youngest brother. 

You smile as the family reunite, giving them some space, you make your way to your office. Just as you step into your office the phone rings, you frown taking off your coat and throwing it to the side, you quickly take the phone and place it to your ear. 

"Hello" 

"Y/n dear!" 

"Alfie" You force a smile even though he couldn't see it, "How are you?" 

"I just had a guest, yeah, that fucking wop."

Your smile drops, swallowing thickly as you sit in your office chair.

"What about him Alfie?" 

"He knows the Peaky Blinders are out of jail and he knows you fucking helped them, he has men on the inside, police-"

"Alfie, I need him here" You admit quietly, not noticing John standing outside your office listening carefully. "Okay, I need John here, I couldn't give to fucks if I am wanted by Luca now. I just need John home and he is." 

"I know doll but fucking hell you are dealing with a fucking devil now y/n and this may be a war you can't win" Alfie says. 

"Then I will fight until I do win" You hang up, leaning your head in your hands. You let out a small sob, a tear running down your cheek but you quickly wipe it away hearing a knock on the door. 

"Yeah?"

John enters, hands tucked into his pockets. 

"Hey, you alright?" You ask. 

"Yeah, just wondering were you went too" John says, leaning against the door. 

"I thought you may all want time to yourselves" You reply standing from your desk with a small smile starting to pour yourself a drink,  "I brought you a new suit, its hanging up in our room-"

"Who was on the phone?" John asks making you freeze, he heard. 

"Alfie" You sigh, looking up at John, "He was talking about Luca, he had a visit from him and he apparently he wants my head as much as the Peaky Blinders. "

"Y/n.." 

"I know, but its just like Kimber... I will kill him, not matter what." 

---