"In the bleak mid-winter" Arthur mutters closing his eyes. 

"Wait!" 

John's eyes open quickly as a man runs in holding files, he whispers into a mans ear. The man nods once walking over to John, he loosens the rope lifting it over his head and letting it fall behind him, doing the same with Arthur and Michael. John looks at his brother confused as they are cuffed behind their backs and pushed out of the room.

---

You stand outside of the prison lent against your car, a cigarette placed between your lips. The gates open and a few coppers walk out leading the brothers and Michael out. They had their old suits on, the clothing hanging loosely from their bodies considering they hadn't eat a proper meal in a long time. The coppers each take off their handcuffs and walk back into the prison without a word. 

"You all look like shit,"

The brothers and Michael all look at you as you walk towards them from across the road. John smile in what feels like a long time, he takes in your beauty as you smile at him. He jogs forward wrapping his arms tightly around you hoping he wasn't seeing things, you chuckle lifting your head making sure to not burn him with your cigarette. You take it out of your mouth offering it to Arthur who gladly takes it leaning his head back in content as he takes a drag. 

"Hey darling, you okay?" You whisper wrapping your arms around his shoulders. 

"I fucking missed you" John sighs pressing light kisses against your neck. 

"I missed you too." 

"Where is mum?" Michael asks. 

"She will be out in a moment" You reply sending him a small smile. John pulls away slightly keeping his arms wrapped around you. He smiles slightly at you leaning down to softly kiss you, sighing contently as his lips mould perfectly with yours. 

"Come on lets get you all a drink."

---

"Have you spoke to him?" Polly asks. 

You, John, Arthur, Michael and Polly sit in your pub, the place was empty and all the doors locked so no one could disturb. 

"Tommy?" You ask, Polly nods, "Yeah, we talked, I slapped him and left." 

John chuckles, his hand gripping tighter on your thigh. He was quiet and in his own world right now and you didn't blame him. 

"Where is Finn?" Arthur asks. 

"Finn as at mine, he moved a few months ago" You answer, remembering a crying Finn on your doorstep. "He doesn't know your out yet, I left him asleep on the sofa this morning." 

"Is he alright?" Polly asks, running over the rim of the glass with her finger.

"Yeah," You smile slightly before shuffling in your seat slightly which John noticed. 

"What's wrong?" John asks. 

"Tommy..." You swallow thickly looking away with your jaw clenched, "He is still involved with the Italian Mafia, you aren't safe to go back to Small Heath."

Arthur stands abruptly throwing his whiskey glass at the wall, the glass shattering. 

"You better be fucking kidding me!" He shouts, pushing back his chair as he starts to pace running his fingers through his hair. 

"Luca wants you heads now you are all out, you have to stay in London with me. If he gets caught he will be sent to prison straight away" You keep your voice calm watching Arthur pace a little, "It was this or you all dead with broken necks."