SHOT 20:- GHOST MANSION

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

Hi Guys, I'm back again with an another shot. I have tried horror genre in this story and I hope that everyone would like it.

"If you love someone, confess it to them before someone claims them as their love..."

Pragya's pov

Hi, my name is Pragya's Arora. I'm working as an assistant for the great film director Abhishek Prem Mehra. He is one of the growing young handsome directors in the Indian film industry and I have to feel proud and grateful for working with him. But my feeling is different for him from the moment I saw him. I have to say, he is one of the most handsome and charming men I have ever seen in my lifetime. And the moment I saw him, I had a spark inside me. And soon that turned into love.

He is a very short-tempered person, but he treats everyone with respect and gentleness which made me fall in love with him madly. But the sad part is that he never even sees me in the way I see him. He is a very dedicated person and doesn't care about the girl who is beside him. Sometimes I used to feel sad about that, but I can't do anything about it. He is my boss and I have no role there other than doing as per his orders.

His previous film didn't have that much success and the producer faced a loss because of it. So, for the past 6 months, he was struggling to get a producer. No one was ready to invest in his movie. Finally, Mr. Dharmesh Mehta came forward to invest his money in Abhi sir's movie. From that time, Abhi sir started to work very hard for this movie's success.

Our new film is a horror genre. Abhi sir completed his script work and all the arrangements for the shoot have been made except the location. The location director Akash and I showed him many pictures of the horror house but nothing satisfied Abhi sir. Today also we are sitting in front of him with many pics of the house, waiting for his reply.

End of POV

Abhi was engrossed in the photos and Pragya was kept on staring at his reaction. Akash came closer to her and whispered "Will he at least accept this?"

"Let's hope so. That's all I can say." Pragya whispered back.

Abhi keeps the photos on the table. From his expression itself, Pragya could understand that Abhi is not satisfied. "I need pics of some more houses."

"Then, we have to go out of the city only," Akash said.

"I have no problem with that. Just look into some other house. I want everything to be perfect. These houses won't suit our story and it is not looking horrified too."

"Sir, if you want some other house, it may exceed our budget," Akash said and Abhi left a tired sign. "But there is one more mansion left to seen." Abhi and Pragya look at Akash with a little hope.

"Where it is?" Pragya asked.

"It is 20 km away from the city and the place was abandoned for years."

"Then it would be easy for us to shoot. There won't be any public disturbances." Abhi said.

"You are not getting my point, sir. People say that the place is haunted. That too day time it is little safe, but at the night time, it's risky to be there sir." Akash warned.

"What? Will ghost come and eat us?" Abhi asked sarcastically. "Akash, the actual risk in my life is this movie. If the producer invests crores of money, I would have arranged for a set. But I can't do that. At least I should have a house that would be similar to my stories. So, please look into the house." Abhi said and continued to work.