I grab the keys and we head to the car. I notice him rubbing his hands. I put one hand over them. He has petite hands so only one of mine is needed to hold both. I remind him to breathe and he does so deeply.

"Does it get easier?" He distracts me from the road.

"Yes. At first, you're nervous, but I promise you this rush is something you don't feel with anything else, and it's the best feeling in the world." I say as I rub his hands.

"Second." He says.

"Hmm?" I glance over at him before returning my gaze to the road.

"The second best rush feeling in the world." He looks at our hands. He started playing with my hands putting my fingers together then pulling them apart.

"What's the first?" I try to embarrass him and I notice his blush as we pass under the streetlights. He stops playing with my hands and intertwined it with his. I take that as my answer.

"Where are we going?" He disrupts the silence.

"It's going to sound weird, but a very kinky bar." I slow my speaking feeling awkward.

"Pardon?" I can tell George is looking at me very confused.

"Sapnap ran into someone here the other day." I glance at him. "Someone who likes children a little too much. For a bar they're very leaned back, and don't card everyone. This man takes it to his advantage." As I explain the situation George shows his anger through squeezing my hand.

"Why was Sapnap there?" George loosens his grip.

"For this reason." I say after I laugh at his assumption.

"Oh." He chuckles a little too.

I think his nerves have lightened as he understands as well as I do that this monster deserves everything he is going to get. I feel as if he is finally starting to get it. He's finally starting to understand me. Starting to trust me. To love me.

We pull up to the alley with the bar. I park next to the man's black pickup truck. Sapnap gave details. One detail being he has a confederate flag sticker on the back. I think anyone could tell this guy was going to be a dick. George and I wait in the car for the man to come stubbing out. It takes a while, but I feel as if I know more about George. I even opened up a little. He felt like someone I could tell anything to do. Some people would leave the bar, and we would always perk up and see if they came in our direction. Some people left the bar obviously lustful. We had gotten lost in conversation for an hour and a half or so before the man comes out talking to a young women. I step out of the car. Time to show George how it's done.

"Excuse me, Daniel?" I say interrupting his conversation with the obvious minor. He was talking about buying her alcohol.

"Hello?" He seemed pissed I ruined the 'mood'.

"I'm with the police department. You're not in trouble, but I will have to detain you. As for you young lady I think you should run along. I don't want more people getting into trouble than need to." When people panic they don't think clearly. The girl left quickly and Daniel followed me to the car I opened the backseat door. He sat too drunk to notice this is not a cop car at all. Then I lock him in.

"Look officer I'm sor-"

"Shut up." He seems displeased with my interrupting, but not threatened.

Daniel is still out of it and it makes most of the ride easier. George and I keep the silence. Nothing to say. Plus we don't want to ruin the surprise for our new friend.

"Get out." I yank the middle-aged man out of the car and we move to my basement.

He is complete dead weight which makes it difficult, but when I set him in the chair George starts to tie him up. This awakens something in him as he starts pulling and questioning what was happening. After I catch my breath I try and teach George how to tie a knot tighter, and how to make sure wiggling won't untie it. He started freaking out and pulling at his restraints. When I looked at George to see his reaction to the suffering man he showed no remorse. Perfect. I lead the man to the metal table with tools. He picks up things he hasn't seen yet. He lands on a drill. He plays with it a little. I don't even nudge him before he goes back to the man begging for his life. I watch from the table.

"How many?" George makes dangerous eye contact with the man.

"Wha- What?" Daniel panicked.

"How many children did you take advantage of?" George slapped him to get him to pay more attention.

"None." He lied.

"Well, I saw you with one tonight." George drilled one hole into the man's leg. "How often do you go to the bar?" The man is screaming out of pain. George slaps him and asks him again. This time he shouts at the man. "How often do you go to the bar!" He starts up the drill to threaten him.

"Five times." The man softens his sobs.

George takes the drill and makes 5 more holes into the man's body. He screams louder every time. He walks over to me and sets the drill down and grabs a medium-sized blow torch. The man still cries as the air enters his body, and travels to places it's never been before.

"How many children?" George leans into the man again.

"Twelve, but they wanted i-" The man interrupts himself with a scream as fire burns his clothes and blisters his skin.

Twelve burn marks and 5 holes in his body. He may pass out from the pain. I grab the ice cream scooper and a new jar.

"They wanted it? Or did you bribe them? Offer them things they can't get by themselves. Act like you were helping them when all you did was hurt." George slapped his face, "No. We're not done yet. You gotta stay awake. The best part is about to begin." I come up behind the man and dig the scoop behind his head.

His screams fill the room louder. Finally, it gives. I hand George a small knife. The knife hurts more than the scissors. As I start on the next eye George slides the knife back and forth on the optic nerve till it finally falls from his head. He has stopped screaming and started having unsteady gasps. George does the same with the other and before the man passes away I put my iconic smiley face :).