I decide that it will be okay for us to sleep in. I may still try to wake up before him to make him breakfast. I know he already trusts me, but I need more trust. I need him to be devoted to me. I need him to feel extremely loyal to me. It's the only way I will feel comfortable.

Soon enough I join George in sleep. I don't have any dreams that I remember. I felt calm sleeping next to him. I felt like this is where we're meant to be and I'll only get more comfortable.

I end up beating George to the sun as hoped. I slowly detach myself from him to go to the kitchen. For not doing a store trip yet this month I have enough to make him french toast, eggs, and bacon. I make plenty in case he's really hungry and wants more. I place the food on two plates. I did my best to make it look nice. I walked into my room at the perfect time.

George just started to stir. I sat in the doorway admiring him. Before he opened his eyes he sat up and stretched his arms as his head looked to the left side. His side profile was beautiful. The bridge of his nose had a smooth connection to his forehead. His jawline was very defined. Once he was done stretching he relaxed forward and rubbed his eyes, and opened them for the first time. They drifted to me and the sweet chocolate brown eyes caught me staring. He blushed and pulled the blankets up to his cheek to hide it. This only made my smirk grow. I walked over to him and hand him a plate and greeting him with a good morning. I place the syrup next to his nightstand and ask him what he wants to drink. Me and him both settle on orange juice and before I return with drinks I quickly feed patches. I hand George his juice and realize he hadn't touched his food. He made a comment about wanting to eat with me. He's so sweet. We have small talk on the bed as we eat together. I offer him more, but he says he's okay. I take his plate and put both of our plates in the sink. When I return to the room I hear the sink running. I assume George is brushing his teeth. I straighten up the bed. I trade him spots and brush my teeth.

I meet him in the living room where he just curled up with a blanket. I join him and we spend the day watching movies and talking. It just feels so simple to be with him. Around 8:00 I hop in the shower. I'm not sure if I should trust George alone for 30 minutes, but I do. In order to gain his trust I have to have him believe I trust him. Once done with my shower I walk into the bedroom with only a towel around my waist. I got dressed quickly and instead of brushing my hair at the moment I head back to the living room. I slick my soaking hair back and see George fiddling with something. Then I realize I left the gun at the couch last night.

"Why is this here?" He traces the gun. He avoids the trigger. It reminds me of the day he thought shooting himself would be a good idea. It's not a good memory.

"Easy protection." I lie. I hope he believes me.

"Why are there only two bullets?" He pops the ammo cartridge out.

"I need to put more in." I know he doesn't believe me, but I can't tell him the truth. I'm not a lair. I'm a protector. I'm protecting him. "How are you healing?" I move to the front of him and reach to pull his shirt down. His collarbone is defined. The bullet hole still looks a little bumpy, but almost completely healed. I notice his somber look and kiss his wound. He blushes again. "It looks fine. Would you like to shower?" I ask and take the gun from his hand and place it on the coffee table. He nods and stands up.

I'm left in the living room with my thoughts. I decide to go get my duffle bag. I put a syringe full of anesthesia, a knife, a gun, and some rope. Some of the items are for just in case but usually the bat in the car or the syringe is enough. I still hear the water running and decide to lie George's clothes on the bed. I lay a complete black outfit out that matches mine. I relax in the living room and hear the water stop. It takes a few more minutes till he greets me in the living room. It's late into 9:00 now. I brush my hair and then I ask if he's ready to leave.