All four of them got settled in Mark's car as Jihoon and Soa walked to the park. The ride halfway went in absolute silence until Jihoon spoke up, "So Mark, what do you do?" he asked in an interrogating tone. "I'm a business management student and I met Aera at the camp." Mark retorted. 

Aera turned around and saw Jihoon sitting grumpily as he crossed his arms, while Soa just gave her a 'I don't know what's wrong with him look'. 

The four of them reached the mall. "Let's eat something good now~" Aera mumbled to herself as she rubbed her belly. Entering the mall, Aera felt a tight grip on both of her hands. Averting her gaze to the grip she saw Jihoon and Mark holding her hand. Soa just facepalmed herself looking at how dramatic Jihoon was acting. 

"I don't trust you with him,"Jihoon mumbled. "It's okay hoon, I trust him," Aera reassured. Her words did not fail to bring a smile on Mark's face. It did not go unnoticed by Soa. 

Jihoon was still pouting a bit. He pulled Aera to a corner and gave Soa a gesture to wait. While Aera and Jihoon were away Soa decided to talk to Mark. 

"Mark right?" she quizzed. "Uh- yes," he hesitated but answered anyway. Soa nodded in reply and continued, "I see that you've developed liking to my bestfriend." Mark's eyes widened. Clearly taken back by the question asked by the latter. "Uh guess it obvious," he replied while rubbing the back of his neck. 

Soa chuckled at his reaction, "Don't worry. I get it. Aera is too adorable to not to be liked by someone. I approve you,-" she said, "You do??" Mark questioned back. "-I do. But you are so not her type. You look way too innocent for her liking," Soa said while looking him up-down. 

"Her type?" Mark asked. "Yes, her type. Just like I said you look way too innocent for her liking. She's not into the 'Goody two shoes' kinda guys. I mean, while watching TVD I asked her whether she'd go for Stefan or Damon but instead she said Klaus. So now you can definitely think of her type."  Soa retorted back.

"Ohh, is that so?" Mark asked, internally controlling the urge to smirk. Soa just nodded in return. "I approve you if you're going to court her. But I also won't hesitate to snatch your two pretty eyes from its socket and shove them up in your ass." she said and flashed a sweet smile. Mark won't deny that he was taken aback by the threat he received. He just gave her a nod in response.

While Soa and Mark were conversating, on the other hand, Jihoon and Aera were trying to understand each other. 

"Yaah, what is going on? What is wrong with you?" Aera questioned him, annoyed by his behavior. Jihoon smacked Aera's head, "Don't 'Yaah' me. It's just... it's just that.." he was hesitating. 

"Jihoon man I am hungry and on my periods. You definitely don't want to mess with me." she said in an irritated tone. 

Heaving a sigh, he finally decided to speakup. "Huh... itsjustthatIdon'twanttobereplacednowthatMarkishere...." he trailed off in an astonishingly fast speed. Aera had a puzzled expression. She did not understand a word he said. She smacked the back of his head. "Idiot I told you speak up and not rap like Eminem, you doofus."

"It's just that I don't want to be replaced now that Mark is here. I am your best man and I'll always be one!" he said with a little pout on his face and exhaled a sharp breath.  Aera's eyes softened. She wrapped her arms around him, "Aww, Jihoon. You will never be replaced no matter what. We are the duo man-"she loosened her grip around him and stood facing him. They both spoke in unison, "- A1 since day 1, AYYYY!" 

"Man I didn't think I will have to give you a bro talk in the first meet itself," Aera said in teasing tone. "I kinda needed it bro," he mumbled. "Damn, let me tell you this, man to man-" Aera was interrupted by Jihoon, "Do I always need to remind you that you are a woman?" he retorted. She just sighed and said, "You gotta understand the feelings bro. Now let me continue. Yes, let me tell you this, man to man, you're my bro and and you will always be my bro man. Fist bump?" Jihoon nodded in agreement. 

"Now lets go. They are waiting." They started walking back to Mark and Soa. "Guys lets eat now. I am hungry. Also Soa, your boyfriend is dramatic," Aera said and playfully rolled her eyes. Soa just shrugged and said, "We been knew." 

The four of them headed to fill their stomach with some of their favorites.

A/N: So it's not related to the story but I'm going say it anyway. ASTRO had  their comeback and they totally SNAPPED. Check it out. You wont regret it. ONE is a bop and I'm already hooked to it!