Another assembly? I was wondering if it's Blake's parents again since they did say another announcement was on the way.

Once we got to the assembly I was indeed right. Blake's parents were up on the stage again.

Blake was actually here today which surprised me. He motioned me to sit next to him and the rest.

"Why are your parents here? I ask as I sit down next to Blake.

"I actually don't know. I spent the night at Brady's house after we came from my house and when I woke up my mother sent me a message that they were visiting. Must be about a new feature for the academy," Blake says not worried.

"Thank you all for coming. I know you all might think we have another specialty to add at the academy however that is not why we are here. You all know our son Blake," Mrs. Hudson says while everyone cheers.

"Please come up to the stage son," Mr. Hudson speaks.

"We have an announcement to make. Please, everyone, welcome the newest Hollywood actress Rebeca Miles," Mrs. Hudson announces.

Everyone started cheering because she was extremely beautiful. I bet she was a model too.

"We are here to announce the engagement of Rebeca and Blake," Mrs. Hudson says.

As those words came out of her mouth I swear I couldn't breathe anymore. My eyes locked with Blake and he looked as shocked as I was. All I wanted to do was to leave and cry but I had to stand my ground.

"Rose none of us knew this was happening," Brady says.

"I can tell. What the fuck!" I say.

"You better talk to Blake what they are doing is not right," Luna says.

"Rebeca will be working on helping those in the acting industry and I hope you all give her a warm welcome."Mrs. Hudson says.

Once everyone started to head out I went straight to Blake.

"We need to talk!," I said.

"Yes we do. Mom and dad we need to have a word alone," he says as he grabs my hand and we move into a classroom.

"What's up honey?" Mrs. Hudson asks.

"What up? What the Fuck! You both perfectly know I have a girlfriend. Her name is Rose Sullivan. You see her here next to me. This is her and I will not marry anyone else. What is wrong with both of you!" Blake screams.

"Lower your voice son. You know we do not get to marry the person we love in this life. Rose here has nothing to offer you while Rebeca on the other hand has publicity, money, beauty." Mr. Hudson says looking at me.

"You both can't manipulate Blake to do whatever both of you want. This is his life not yours. You both are not worthy of being parents for making Blake suffer as much as he has," I say getting angry and annoyed.

"Little girl you have no right to talk to us this way. You are nobody and will always be nobody. You have no right to date our son. Everything we do is for the benefit of him to give him the life he has always been used to," Mrs. Hudson speaks.