Chapter Six

The Fiend of a Girl

The girl from earlier is here again. I believe that she's the one who saved me. But that would mean that the beast that killed the Vroucher was her, and by herself nonetheless. But I don't understand why she decided to save me.

By observing her, she seems completely docile towards me. Her clothes are made like she made them herself, problem is, she did a bad job, barely covering but the material looks high quality.

The girl gestures to Sukomi, while saying "Humg! Ku-mo dosoku-moki!? Eskuam-U, Ayanasakamu-tu!"

"Are you, asking where I came from?"

She nodded in approval

"So you can understand me? Is odd, all I hear from you are strange words but I somehow can comprehend what you're saying..."

The girl replied "Huum! Ukua-nu! Kodom-mochoki-moku!"

"Did she say blood line?" He whispers. He then asked "what kind of blood line? Can you tell me about it, if you don't mind!"

The girl gestures as she explains about how every blood of none humans are connected as one long vein. Even tho some speak Gonkuan "The Language of this Girl" and other who speak common. She also says that in this island, adventuring humans "She says", are in search of the relic of this place, so they can connect to the vein and speak they're Language. But almost all the time they fail to aquire this relic. That's what her people talked about when she was younger.

"That's it? Only to speak you're Language, that's a very risky goal with no benefits" Sukomi said with a confused look on his face.

The girl is suddenly close to Sukomi, sniffing his hair with curiosity, his fox like ear reacts to her sniffing. He backs up and covers gently his ears of embarrassment.

"H-hey! What are you doing? That, feels funny..." he told her, while the other sentence whispers under his breath "I thought that they were fake but I can feels them like my original ears. But these are way too sensitive!" He said that last part blushing.

"I'm, no longer a human am I? At this point I really don't know what my objective really is.... in my old life, I make simple ideas and I go with what I have! But on this life, one simple mistake can scar you're progress, like in a video game!" He said to himself

"Argh!! Where do I start?" He said in frustration while startling the girl

Sukomi stomach growls intensely,  he remembers that he hasn't eaton for a while and hes in desperate need of a meal. He gets up and said "hey! Thanks a lot for saving life back there, I cannot thank you enough! But is time to part ways!"

The girl looks confused, almost like she didn't pay attention to a single word that he just said. The boy then opens the curtain to leave. He then said his last good bye and left the girl's camp. But, the girl is following behind.

Already at the forest, Sukomi starving and still trying to search for food. The girl lingers behind him and not making a sound, she's stalking Sukomi for a while now but he already know she's there due to her intense staring.

"She hasn't broken contact with me even since I left camp!" He whispers.

Sukomi looks behind, but she simply hides from him.