The beginning of the end (S5 E37)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Anyway, captured the time jerker, we took his new time ray he built," Henry says.

"Ooh what does it do," I ask.

"The same way any dark matter fluctuator does," Ray explains.

"You just shoot it," Henry says.

"No no no!!" Ray says and his turkey leg disappears.

We all clap for him.

"Where'd you send it?" Ray asks.

The turkey leg appears and drops on the couch. We see Jasper and Ava sit up with blind folds on headphones on them.

"Owww!" Jasper exclaims.

"Hey we're trying to study, quit throwing stuff at us," Ava says.

Ava tosses the turkey leg which Schwoz catches in his mouth and runs away with it.

"Hey Schwoz! Get back here with that!" Ray exclaims chases after him.

Jasper and Ava take off their headphones and blindfolds off.

"Hey can you guys keep it down? My fiancé and I are sleep learning," Jasper says.

"Slearning," Ava giggles.

"Ava, what are you talking about?" Charlotte asks.

Ava tosses her phone to Charlotte and Jasper tosses his phone to Piper.

"Learn to fight while you sleep," Charlotte says, "and also Spanish,"

"Learn to self defense while you sleep," Piper reads out, "and also gymnastics,"

"Mhm it's a 100 hour audiobook that teaches you to fight while you sleep," Jasper explains.

"Mine is also a 100 hour audio book that teaches you how to self defense while you sleep," Ava explains.

"Those books don't work," Henry says.

"Yeah they do!" Jasper reasons, "and I wanna learn how to fight so I can go on a mission with you, y/n, and Ray before my fiancé and I go off to college," 

"Well I think you've got plenty of Jasper and Ava because we don't graduate high school for another year right guys?"

Piper, Charlotte, Jasper, Ava, and I look away shocked that he doesn't know. Henry doesn't know that I'm graduating either.

"Right guys?" Henry repeats, "guys? Y/n?"

"Does he not know?" Piper asks me.

"I haven't told him," I say.

"Know what? Tell me what?" Henry asks.

"Someone's gotta tell him," Charlotte says.

"Tell me what?" Henry asks.

"You tell him Ava and Jasper," I say.