"Wow, that sucks!" Hajime says. 

"It really did!" I said. Soon we were done with our lunches. Subway gave us free cookies which I took, of course. 

"Please, Kiki! I want a cookie too~," Bubba whines. 

"No, I want em," I said. When I said that it sounded so plain with no emotions filling it which sounded stupid. I held one of my cookies with my mouth.

"If that is how you play! That is how I will play," He said, bending down to my height and biting one part of the cookies that I was holding in my mouth.  He stuck his tongue out!

"Mmm. That was the last cookie!" I said.

"I so wished you showed your emotions! I would really love to see you angry!" Pickle snorted. 

"Same!" Tooru says, munching on his cookies. 

"Meh..., I am starting to think that is fine to not show my emotions," I said. Soon we went to Hajime's house. 

"Oh, your house looks the same as 2 months ago," I said. 

"I guess," Hajime says. The 2 boys started to stretch and take their shirts off. 

"Eh, you 2 aren't even that fit. I thought you 2 would have their abs exposing, more than me," I said. 

"Oh yeah! Show yours!" Tooru says. 

"I find it uncomfortable to show my inner body, especially to boys...even though my senpais have seen it," I said. 

"Come on! We have been friends for 8 years now!" Hajime says. 

"I guess, fine," I mumbled. I pulled up my shirt. 

"Girl! We meant to take your shirt off, we aren't gonna do anything. Besides it's steaming hot here!" Tooru says, smacking his own head. 

"Fine...," I said, knowing they won't stop begging me. So I took my crop top off and showed off my bra and my abs

"By the way, do you have a crush on your senpais, since you let them see and touch your body," Tooru said, gritting his teeth for no reason I know for.

"Hm? I don't even know what love is and you expect me to fall in love? Since they are my senpais, they can do whatever they want I guess. I could really care less. I probably would if I knew what love is though" I said. 

"Wow, you know, love is-," I cut Hajime.

"I know what love is, Pickle, I just don't know how it feels like. I never felt any love for my family, even, my brothers. Even if I felt love it probably is deep down my body," I mumbled.

"Enough with this conversation. By the way, sexy body you got there!" Bubba teased. 

"The reason she didn't want to take it off, is because you would do this," Hajime says, smacking Tooru on the head. 

"Don't have to hit me for everything!" He says. 

"What ya say?" Hajime asks.

"Nothing! Nothing! Anyways, who do think is the fittest, me or Iwa-chan!" Tooru asks me. 

"Hm? Um...me," I said. I was so proud on the inside, but I couldn't show that. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! I was asking who is more fit among me and Iwa-chan," Tooru says, rolling his eyes. 

"Hm? I don't know, why don't you guys do push-ups to find out," I said. They nodded and went on the ground.

"Alright," They said. "Whoever wins is the fittest among you 2, ready, set, go...," I said. They started. I don't know if Tooru was stupid, he trips me with one of his hands and I land on his back. 

Love? Emotions? Kuroo x OC x Kenma x Akaashi x Bokuto |Yandere| OC 13+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें