I gulped the pill down with water, trying not to taste the awful taste of the medication.

Jonghyun came walking down the stairs. I greeted him with a smile. He joined us in the kitchen. "Hey. How are you?" I ask. Jonghyun smiled. "I'm fine. Thanks."

We silently ate breakfast. "So, what's the plan for today?" I ask. "I'm planning on going to the office. I have some work to finish." Jungkook said. "I'm coming too." I announced. My eye fell on Jonghyun, who wasn't even looking up. He was just silently eating his scrambled eggs.

I scrape my throat. Jungkook looked up. I nodded my head towards Jonghyun once. "Jonghyun can come with me to my office." I say. Jungkook already opened his mouth to protest, but shut it as he looked into my eyes. I saw him clench his jaw and continuing eating the eggs.

Jonghyun smiled. "Thanks." He said.

We finished breakfast and put our plates into the dishwasher. All three of us went upstairs to change. As soon as Jungkook and I got into our room and I had closed the door, Jungkook pushed me against the wall.

"Taehyung, what the hell!" He said. I pushed him away and walked to the closet. "Don't ignore me!" Jungkook spat out. I turned around and sighed. "Remember when you told me that if I wasn't careful, you had to be? Well, Jungkook, if you aren't going to talk to Jonghyun, I will. I talked to him. He's sincerely sorry and he's my friend."

"That's nice and all, but when are you going to realise he's still from the Northern mafia?! He could go to the archive and steal documents!"

"The archive is locked with a key that only the team has."

"The team includes you! He could steal it from you!"

"I keep the key in a drawer that's locked. The key of the drawer is underneath my desk!"

"Keep yelling louder and he'll hear!" Jungkook hissed. I turned around and took an outfit. "Hey, we're not done here!" Jungkook said while putting his hand on my shoulder and turning me around to face him.

"No, Jungkook! You're not done here! I am! This conversation is over." I say with gritted teeth. "It's far from over. Go ahead, ignore me, but you won't feel any better!" Jungkook said. He took his own outfit and walked into the bathroom.

I sighed and let myself fall on the bed. I rubbed my temples with my hands. I quickly stood up and started changing. I was putting on some cologne, when Jungkook came out of the bathroom, all dressed up.

He didn't give me a single look and just made his way downstairs. I looked down at my feet, while going through my hair with a hand.

I joined up with Jonghyun on top of the stairs. We walked downstairs. I was quick to notice that Jungkook was taking out Yeontan. I sat down on the couch and read my text messages.

I refilled Yeontan's food, when Jungkook came home and we made our way to the car. The whole ride was silent and tensed.

Even the ride up in the elevator. Jungkook didn't even say goodbye as Jonghyun and I left the elevator.

We got into my office. "What should I do?" Jonghyun asked. "Whatever you want. I just didn't want you to be lonely." I say. Jonghyun smiled and sat down on the couch. I started working. Because it was Sunday, I didn't receive any calls. It was quite peaceful.

I was looking at Jungkook's agenda and updating some stuff, when my eye fell on a piece of paper. It was the paper that I made Jungkook write all of the names on of the people who have been looped.

Hyunshik

Jinhan

Jaeyong