19

For a while now. I can't remember when i wasnt her spy. Guess you could say I'm more of a sheep dog then a shepherd" ray responded. "You knew about this and helped mom out anyway! And what about Y/N were you really okay with lying to her! Knowing how much she cares about you and everyone in this house! Knowing how much she trust you!" Norman shouted

"Yeah" ray bluntly responded. "All that we talked about all the planning it was nothing but a series of lies? How much have you been telling mom? Can the trackers even be broken?" Norman asked. "What are you gonna do with that info? Gonna ditch me based on my answer?" Ray asked.

"No I won't. I want you to stay close for Y/Ns sake. Like you always have been. Isnt it great ray? You get to hide your mistake! You tried framing don so you could keep spying on us correct? I wont tell Y/N if you cooperate" Norman smiled. "Just tell me what you want" ray said.

"Four things. One you will continue to stay with us and promise to guarantee our safety. Two I want you to share all the information you have. Three stop lying to Y/N, she cares about you alot.  Four flip to our side and become a spy for our team instead" norman smiled

"Your gonna use me as your trump card?(ew)" ray asked. Norman nodded. "Idoit! If that was your objective then you should've kept quite and used me and when it was time to execute the plan you could've casted me aside. It would have been easy" ray mutterd.

"Your right about that but I can't. For Y/Ns sake, she wont loose you two I'll make sure of it. And emma. She reminded me of family so..that's what made me change my mind. I wanna believe in you to. Were friends before enemies right? After all aren't you the one who hid little bunny. The night we went to the gate if you hadn't told us we could make it in time, we wouldn't have gone. You layed out the bread crumbs for us to find out the trust about this house. You set this up for the four us to escape didnt you? Why did you become moms sheep dog?" norman asked.

"Why not?" Ray replied

"If you were completely on moms side then it wouldn't make sense to reveal the truth to us. You've been controlling our actions, the trackers, the time of the escape and how quickly the plan moved forward. That's why you didnt want us leaving ten days from now. But at the same time you've also been keeping mom under control. Your actually not our enemy are you? Tell me does mom know that Y/N knows?" Norman asked.