Chapter 4: Captain hooks crew

Another sleepless night...

She got up and walked out of her room where norman was already wating by her door. "I was waiting for you to come out" norman chuckled soflty. "Some how I knew you'd be out here" she laughed quietly. "Hey Y/N question" norman said. "What is it?" She answered.

"Do you have any sort of feeling for ray?" Norman asked. "Of course! He's my bestfriend, he's so sweet and supportive...he can calm me down anytime anywhere and well I love him to death I never want to loose him" she smiled. "Hm" norman smiled. "What about you? Do you have any sort of feelings for emma" Y/N asked.

"Yeah...I do in fact" norman said blushing. "Hm. I'm happy were all so close. Goodnight norman" she smiled and walked to Ray's room. "Goodnight..."

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

The four kids were outside doing some chores. Emma and Y/N held baskets for the boys as they put up sheets. "Emma! We should start playing tag in teams from now on" norman suddenly said. "Whys that?" Emma asked. "Honestly most would die if they escaped on there own" ray said bluntly. Y/N took a sheet that was folded and threw at him. "Come on ray!" Emma whined. "How much of a doosh can you be. Phill would make it out just fine" Y/N mumbled.

Like conny Y/N had raised phill. She would always help out mom with him ever since he was a baby she had been attached to him. Again she loved babies

"Not say they dont have some potential. But we shouldn't let them run solo" ray smirked at Y/N. She rolled her eyes and picked up the sheet. "Well make formations and take off in teams" norman smiled. "That way we can simulate the real escape" ray said.

"The real one..." emma mumbled. "I had another idea as well, actually Y/N brought it up to me" norman said "hm?" Ray and emma hummed. "Let's tell don and gilda" Y/N said. "If we get them on our side they can be team leaders" norman said.

"And what If they turn out to be moms informants?" Ray asked. "Dont worry I'll basically be killing two birds with one stone just leave it all to me. I've already made arrangements thanks to Y/N it was her idea" norman said. "Emma, Y/N listen up. Memorize these formations there are 100 of them" ray said. "I already have" Y/N pouted. "Wait do you mean by ear?" Emma asked nervously.

"That a problem?" Ray teased. "Easy peasy!" Emma smiled