"Aikawa-San," Y/n sniffles (a bit more dramatically to add emotion to the scene). Sometimes she wondered what would have happened if she majored in theater. "you're too nice I might just cry. If you—" But before Y/n could continue, a loud shout from the bathroom is heard.

"What do you mean you got your shit stuck in the toilet!?" Suna (who she assumed) exclaims, annoyed. Y/n turns her head over to see where the noise was coming from along with Aikawa. Hinata, Atsumu, Bokuto were all wiped out. Usually, the four would be able to stay up partying till beyond midnight. And Kenma? He had already left, dragging Kuroo with him of course. He didn't feel the need to reek of alcohol tomorrow morning.

"It means I got my shit stuck in the toilet, obviously!" his lover shouts back.

Aikawa sends Y/n a confused glance. Leaning towards her ear, she whispers. "What are they arguing about?"

"I have absolutely no idea." she whispers back. "I'd rather not figure out either."

"God, you're such a idiot sometimes." the middle blocker complained, slightly slurring with his words. "How did you get your shit stuck?" Y/n pictured him slamming his head against the door, it's as if a movie had came to life in her mind.

"Don't bitch at me!" the lighter voice shouts back. "Besides, I can clean it up! You're not even completely sober, head to bed. You're too heavy for me to drag, we'll both end up sleeping on the floor."

Osamu sighs in annoyance as he takes a sip of alcohol from his cup. "Ignore them," he nonchalantly says. "they're not worth listening too. And if you guys want to crash, you're welcome to."

"I think I will," Y/n says, leaning against the couch as she takes his offer. Driving in the dark didn't fit at ease with her, neither did driving all alone. "I can sleep on the couch if that's fine. What about you Aikawa?"

Aikawa flinches at the sudden voice of her name, realizing she had been called out. "Oh, me? I'll head out in a little, I don't live too far so I'll be fine."

"If you say so." Osamu shrugs, his hands leaving his pockets. Osamu didn't mind if any of them stayed over, they were all close after all. Except for the fact that half of them had met Y/n for the first time. "Shoyo and Bokuto are taking the couch. Suna and Faith are most likely going to sleep in my room, and I'll have to drag Sumu to his. You're free to stay in the guest room if you'd like."

"Thanks Osamu." she smiles, giving him a nod. "I appreciate it very much." She sometimes wondered how she should repay Osamu for his kindness, he always seemed to be a bit more.. what's the word? Different is one example of it, but she swears there's another word that's better fit. Either way, the way he treated her tended to be a bit more special from everyone else. She isn't blind to it, but what does it mean? And what does she do?

When she looks away, her eyes wander off to latch onto something else, but end up on somebody else.

Bokuto is now soundly sleeping on the couch with Akaashi sitting by his head. He must had gotten tired with having his best friend attached to his shoulder. His hair still isn't back to normal, though she has to admit, he looks pretty attractive with that hair style.

'I wonder what he genuinely thinks of me.' she wonders to herself. 'Bokuto is a honest person, there's no harm to ask sometime.'

There isn't much of a awkward silence, but more of a comfortable one with a couple arguing in the background. Y/n doubts Bokuto and Kaede were like that. Sure, the two were extroverts, but they were probably more calm and quiet with each other. Kaede wasn't one who liked fighting either despite it being something important in growth. Maybe that was why she dumped him with such a simple text. Not that Y/n cared with how she broke up with him, not at first anyways. That was all before she had met Bokuto herself.

"So.." Aikawa coughs, clearing her throat to break the silence. "What are your guy's zodiac signs? I'm a Pisces."

"Oh," Y/n says, surprised at her sudden question. "I'm a __."

Aikawa beams with delight. "That's so cool! What about you Osamu?" Her glance turns to his way, her hands clasped together as she impatiently waited for the twin's response.

Osamu hesitates for a second, a hand scratching his chin. "Me and Sumu are both libras I believe. Akaashi is a sagittarius, Hinata is a gemini, Bokuto is a virgo, Kuroo is a scorpio, Suna is a aquarius, and Faith is a cancer. Kenma's also a libra if you were wondering."

"Are you into astrology, Aikawa-San?" Y/n asks, a small spark growing between them. "If you are, you should join me in the newspaper club! I'm sure we could use you for our daily horoscopes. That part of the team has been lazy for quite a while, and the third years have been slacking despite being the most experienced.."

Ah yes, the newspaper club! She's been apart of it since the first day of freshmen year, and she doesn't regret joining it at all. Kaede, who tried to join for her, had gotten bored of it pretty easily. It just didn't click with the blonde. For Y/n though, the connection was just instant. Managing the club with her upperclassmen is stressful, so she crossed her fingers in hopes that Aikawa would agree.

"Ah.. I'm not so sure" Aikawa frowns, a sigh leaving her lips. "My hands are currently full at the moment. Student council has been more pressuring lately, and the art club also had asked for assistance not to long ago. Damn it, I'm sorry Y/n, but I don't think I'd be able to help as much as I would like! Astrology is something I find interesting, and I would love to dive in deeper, but I just don't have the time!"

She's had a lot on her plate already, yet she still has the urge to add another one on it. "Don't worry Aikawa-San, it's alright!" Y/n reassures her. "Don't be afraid to stop—"

"If you need help, I'll help you." interrupts a deeper voice from across the couch. Akaashi, who's detached himself from his phone, looks over Y/n's way. Bokuto was still fast asleep beside him, and he probably wouldn't be waking up until twelve at noon tomorrow, with a major migraine of course.

Y/n doesn't know whether she should be surprised, or just plainly annoyed. Akaashi isn't a bad friend, then again to her, he wasn't exactly the best in the world.. Nonetheless, her crush on him and friendship will not get in the way of her work. "Oh, if you'd like. I'm not going help you though, you've already been there including my office. You could even take the offer as being my errand boy, it's open."

"Never mind then," he quips, sighing afterwards. "I'd rather not buy you boba every morning."

"This job is a once in a lifetime opportunity, can't believe you decided to reject it." Y/n gasps, grabbing a shot from the table to drink. "You're such a whimp, Keiji. If you have time to help rent Koutarou a girlfriend, you should have time to help your dear childhood friend." She swallows the bitter drink after, a sour expression washing over her.

Akaashi rolls his eyes, taking a shot himself. 'Live a little,' they always said. 'Don't waste your youth,' they shouted when he left for college. Well, Akaashi can most definitely agree that he'd be wasting his college years if he started bickering with her. "If bring your errand boy means you'll get shit done, then so be it." he mumbles with a sigh. "I'm getting payed, right?"

"Nope." Y/n states, stretching her arms out with a yawn. Her sleep schedule wasn't as fucked up as like it was before, so she's keeping it that way. "I'm going to head to bed now. Goodnight you three, I'll see you tomorrow morning."

She waves off the three in silence as she walks off into the hallway towards the guest room. The bickering from the other couple had tuned down luckily, so now she was alone and matched with silence. The guest room had one window beside the king size bed. A desk stood beside it along with a lamp. Surprisingly, the twins could be clean and organized whenever they felt like it. Or it could be the fact that no one ever crashes in this room.

Snuggling herself inside the blankets with her head resting on a pillow, she closes her eyes and begins to wonder. 'What the fuck am I going to do tomorrow.'

A/N
omg hi. another, shitty character.

UNEDITED