"you ain't got the energy to do shit , and you wonder why we ain't working out." he snatched away from me.

"what the fuck are you talking about i'm the only one that's been fighting for our relationship lately, it wasn't you that was all me." i stepped in front of him folding my arms looking up at him.

"i told yo ass one time to watch yo mouth didn't i?" he asked me giving me a death stare.

"Von, get the fuck out my face foreal" i rolled my eyes

"you stay running out on fuckin conversations like a lil ass girl." he smacked his lips.

"why you care to have a conversation with me now anyways ? don't you supposed to be on yo way to pick yo ex up from the airport like you told her you was gone do ?" i held my hands on my hips making him laugh.

"that's what this shit about" he laughed picking his phone up off the floor.

"some of it would be, yea." i nodded. "why do you find it okay to do me so bogus ?" i asked of the verge of tears.

"ian tryna hear dat shit whole time." he laughed pushing past me looking down at his cracked phone texting away.

"bitch i hate you." i mumbled sitting down on the bed facing the wall crossing my arms. 

"the fuck you say Mandy ?"

"nothing , go pick your girlfriend up." i waved him off trying my hardest not to let my tears fall.

"na, bring yo ass here g."

~~~~~~~~

"why yo crazy tail self wearing shades at nighttime?" Asian asked laughed sitting across from me at the Luau.

that's right , my dumb ass boyfriend brought his ex, his annoying ass sister caught a flight out here too.

perfect.
all we missing now is tootie. 

"why yo dumb tail ass in my business." i smirked then turned my head back at the show.

me, von, asian, kayla and louie are sitting at one table and the others are sitting at another table not far from us.

"Von get cho bitch." Asian pointed shaking her head.

i looked at him sideways raising a brow.

"no you not bouta let this bitch talk to me like that ." i straight faced Von making him mug.

"fuck you want me to do about it Mandy?" he whispered back to me mugging.

"exactly bitch he is not super save a hoe the fuck." Kayla rolled her eyes.

"mind yo fuckin business you bald head ass bitch!" i snapped at her making other people look at us crazy.

"calm yo ass down g you making a scene." Von said to me grabbing my arm pulling me towards him some.

"Von" i said pausing standing up grabbing my shoes holding them in the same hand as my phone.
"go to hell and take both of them hoes with you" i said in a regular tone purposely knocking a drink on him before walking off.

heading in the direction back to the house.  i'm so ready to go home at this point.
i've never been so pissed off in my entire life.

i'm so mad i wanna throw things,
i'm screaming on the inside.
i'm livid.

"damn you walk fast, slow down." i heard Durk say from behind me making me look back.

"before you even ask, yes i'm okay

"before you even ask, yes i'm okay." i held my tears back.

"no you ain't" he said making me sigh looking down at my feet.

"what do you want from me ?" i blurted looking back yo at him.

cause i'm curious.

"what chu mean?"he asked with a confused look stepping closer to me.

"what i said, you started taking interest in me out of the blue, why?" i held my hands on my hips.

"you seem so deep, i wanna know you." he smiled and we started walking again.

i took my shades off so i can see better, it's dark out here so therefore won't receive no questionnaire.
im not up for it. not now.

"okay damn , i need a break i'm tired." i stopped walking after a few more minutes leaning on Durk taking deep breaths.

"yo fat ass" he laughed holding me by the waist.

"you." i snapped rolling my eyes standing up straight.

"i can carry you the rest of the way"

"i'm a big girl, i can walk thank you-" he cut me off lifting me up bridal style catching me by surprise.

i just let it be.
cause i honestly don't know what to do. this is beyond me.

i was gonna ask him about last night but i feel that's going to make things weird.

we finally made it back to the house after 10 minutes or so of walking and talking in the sand.

"you can put me down now." i said as he just looked at me smiling

"not yet" he mumbled before pecking my lips a few times before kissing me deeply.

"you know we can't be doing that" i pulled back as he let me down and i entered the house.

i'm getting that guilty feeling all over again. and i don't like it at all. 

"but chu want to tho." he followed me up the stairs.

he's not wrong.

"you don't know what i want." i scoffed. "don't be acting like you know me." i laughed playfully rolling my eyes going inside my room throwing my stuff down

"i can tell what chu want." he pulled me towards him. his hands traveled everywhere on my body making me clench my thighs together.

"and what's that?" i raised a eyebrow.

he just smiled pushing me back on the bed then climbed on top of me kissing me sloppily.

my dress lifted up as his hands traveled up my legs. he rubbed my pussy through my panties slow and steadily making me moan into the kiss.

"we have to stop." i managed to moan out.

he slid my panties down throwing them somewhere. not breaking the kiss he slid two fingers in and out of me going at a slow but steady paste hitting my spot making me moan in pleasure struggling to kiss him back.

"you want me to stop?" he whispered to me in a raspy voice making my pussy tighten wrapping around his fingers.

"no" i said softly shaking my head making his smile.

god what am i doingg.

________
~ 𝐦𝐲𝐚𝐚💘✍🏼