8 - EVENTUALLY

A/N
Idk if I said this but they have been on winter break this whole time.

⚠️Idk if this is a TW⚠️
⚠️but sickness and throw up⚠️
⚠️will be mentioned⚠️

📍Jan 13th, 1995,
4:17 am, The Peters
Blakley's POV

I felt sick. Completely sick. My head was throbbing and my stomach felt nauseous.

I look over at my clock and read the time. "Great 4 am." I would usually go to Reg, but we had a show, that I was still planing on going to, today and I didn't want to wake him. And our parents? They left a few days ago. Thank God we didn't run into them at all.

I kept trying to go back to sleep but I was fighting off the urge to throw up. "Oh Lord help m-" there it was.

I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and bent over to the toilet. I hated throwing up but here I was.

Next thing I know the door opens. "Blake are you oka-" he was interrupted by me throwing up into the toilet, again.

He rushed over to hold my hair. "Reg I'm fine-" there I go again. "Blake, I don't care what you say but once you finish um, this you going to get changed and go lay in your bed and I'll be right next to you."

I finally got the strength to look at him. "Thanks Reg."

After like 5 more minutes of me throwing up, we went to my room. I grabbed sweatpants and a sports bra to change into.

After I changed I walked back into my room to see Reggie lying on my bed, dead asleep. I let out a small chuckle before realizing that if I laughed too hard I would probably throw up again.

I laid down next to him and slid under my blanket. It took me another hour before I fell asleep but it was fine after I got comfortable.

When I woke up I saw Reggie still next to me. "Do you feel better?" he asked with a sympathetic look on his face. "I feel okay." I said searching for a clock. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's two." was he for real? "Two?!"

I started to stand up and get dressed for God knows what. "Hey slow down Blake, your still sick." yea I didn't care.

"Blake if you don't sit back down-" he got interrupted again, not by me throwing up but by the door busting open.

In comes a worried Luke. "Wha- why is she out of bed?!" he says "Why are you here?" I almost yelled. "Um well your sick and Reg refused to leave you so I was gonna pick him up for the gig but I just decided to come over early."

Suddenly I felt like I was gonna throw up again. "Okay yea your gonna sit down." Reggie said quickly grabbing my wrist to help me sit down.

I cant believe I fell back asleep but I woke up to my door opening. "Hey sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." Luke said as he walked through my door.

"Oh no it's fine" I assured him. I look over to the clock to see 11:34pm. How did I even sleep this much? "Wait y'all went to the gig right?" I asked just to make sure none of them stayed with me. "Yea it went great.."

He just went on and on about the gig and how well they did. That's one thing I admire so much about him, he's so passionate about this.

"Blake?" he asked after he noticed me just staring at him sitting on my bed. When did he even sit down? "Yea?" I ask just above a whisper.

"I- I wrote this new song and it's um, different." he said hesitantly. I sent a look to my guitar across the room and he looked at me with wide eyes. Was he actually nervous to sing a song for me?