As you jumped off the stage with the rest of the guys who got promoted you walked through the crowd and came across Lewis and Dick who just grinning down at you.
"Congratulations Liv" Dick said while giving you a hug.
"Thank you Dick" and you kissed his check, you saw a blush form on his checks and you laughed along with Lewis with how red Dicks checks went.
"Do I get a kiss on the check?" Lew asked and you scoffed.
"Do you deserve one Lewis?" You asked and he gasped while putting a hand over his heart, faking to be hurt.
You rolled your eyes and kissed his check.
"There happy now" he smirked down at you and kissed your check as well.
"Yeah I'm happy" you were a bit shocked but just laughed it off.
"Careful Lewis don't forget about that ring on your finger" you grinning up at him and you heard Dick chock on his drink with wide eyes.
"What ring?" He asked and you looked down to his hands and sure enough there was no ring on it.
You looked up at him confused and he just smirked down at you and turned to dick who also looked confused as well.
You didn't think much of it and walked off to sit with Bill, you needed a drink you thought.
//

Lewis pov

"Lew what are you doing" I looked up at dick as I took a sip from drink.
"What do you mean" I asked as I watched Liv walk over to Bill and watched as his arm went around her.
"With Liv, your married Lew and we both no for a fact that Speirs likes her" I just shrugged.
"Yeah well he hasn't done anything about it has he" dick rolled his eyes.
"Your forgetting your a married man Lewis, don't do something stupid is all I'm going to say"
"Noted"
Since liv had come to easy I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she was just an amazing young women, and very different to his wife back home, which made it easier to forget about Kathy.
I know Ron liked her and I could see she liked him as well but I just wanted one night with her, I know it sounds bad but it's all I really wanted and if she ended up liking me then I'd take it further but for now I just wanted her.
"Lew" I looked over to dick and raised an eyebrow
"I said your not even the same age" I rolled my eyes at him.
"Dick are we still going on about this? And for the record I'm a year older then her so what, I'm 23 she's just turned 22, what's the big deal?" Dick gave me his famous glare and I put my hands up as to defend myself.
"Well I'm going to go back to base, keep an eye on her Lewis, looks like the men have a big night planned ahead" I nodded my head as I looked over to her sitting on Floyd's knee with his hand on her waist. I rolled my eye. Of course Floyd would have have her on his knee.

//
Back to Liv.
Walking away from Lewis and dick I made my way over to the table with Bill,Chuck,Toye, and Floyd, I went to sit down in the chair next to Floyd when he pulled me onto his leg.
"Hey" he whispered in your ear, you felt the blood rush to your face as you looked over your shoulder to him and saw a smirk on his face.
"Hello Floyd" you laughed.
You felt his hands run down your sides and rest on your hips. He leant forward and gave you a beer which you took happily and downed it in one.
"Woah easy tiger" he laughed "can't have you getting wasted can we" you scoffed and adjusted yourself on his leg, his grip on you tightened and you heard a groan come from his mouth.
"Oh my god Floyd I'm so so sorry I didn't-" he stopped you by waving it off.
"It's fine liv, completely absolutely fine" he whispered into your neck as he rested his chin on your shoulder.
You decided to get another drink but Chuck put one in your hand for you. You raised the glass as a thank you and Floyd chuckled into your neck.
//
Over the course of the night Floyd had kept you on his lap and nobody found anything wrong with it, Floyd hadn't drunk as much as you but he was still a bit tipsy by the time you got off his lap to go get some air.
"You want me to come with you?" He asked as his hands slipped off your waist.
"No no it's okay, I won't be long" he nodded and watched you walk out the door before picking up his conversation with Chuck.

As Liv walked outside she hadn't realised that Lewis had seen and gotten up to follow you.
You walked out the door and sighed when the fresh air hit your lungs, you felt an unsettling feeling in your stomach and had to put a hand on the brick wall next to you.
You heard a door open and footsteps come closer to you.
You could feel everything coming back up your throat as you bent over and thrown up.
You heard the footsteps quicken and hands bring your hair out of your face.
"Bring it up liv, let it all out" it was Lewis, god bless Lewis Nixon you thought.
Once you were done throwing up he helped you up and gave you some water, you thanked him and drank it.
You looked up at him and saw his soft eyes looking at you, you didn't know if it was the alcohol or just your brain being crazy but you thought he looked really handsome.
"Thank you Lewis" you whispered as you went to hug him but you slipped and crashed into him, he chuckled but wrapped his arms around you to keep you standing up.
"You okay?" He asked as he moved some hair out your face, you nodded and pulled away from him to stand up straight.
When you looked up at him he was already looking at you.
"Why are you so handsome?" Once it came out you slapped a hand over your mouth and you saw him grin and he pulled you closer.
"I have no idea" he whispered and leant in closer to your face. You froze in his arms as you could feel his breath on you and his eyes looked from your eyes to your lips.
"Lew what are you doing?" You whispered but he didn't answer as a hand came up to your face and cupped your left side of your check.
"Your beautiful you know that Liv?" You rolled your eyes.
"Lewis I'm not that drunk, don't be an idiot" he chuckled but pushed his lips onto yours, you gasped but kissed him back, he pulled you closer and you wrapped your arms around his neck.
You weren't expecting him to kiss you but he definitely knew how to kiss a women, and then it hit you that he was married.
You pulled away and pushed him away.
"Lewis your fucking married" you half yelled at him. He ran a hand down his face and sighed.
"It's not that kind of marriage liv" you scoffed
"Oh so that makes it so much better, I'll admit Lewis your an amazing kisser but I'm not doing this, not now not after the war and definitely not ever, I'm sorry but your like a best friend to me" he nodded in understanding.
"Honestly was expecting you to hit me or something" you laughed and then hit him."fuck" he whispered.
"Your just lucky there is alcohol in both of our systems Lewis Nixon" he chuckled.
"Come on I'll walk to back to base, and we can forget this ever happened.
You nodded and Lewis led you back to base and you went to bed with a massive headache that you knew you'd regret in the morning.
You saw three letters on your bed and decided to read them in the morning.