"Well nothings here," Cedric said, as Amora began to speak being interrupted by Neville picking up on of the orbs of the shelf.

"What is it?"

"It think it's yours Harry," Neville said, handing it over to Harry.

Amora was the first to notice with black hooded figures coming toward them, "Guys."

No response.

"Guys, we might wanna move."

Ignored.

"GUYS!"

There head snapped around see what she'd been seeing, the masked people dressed in black with their silver masks.

All the young kids, pointing their wands toward the figures thinking they'll intimidate them slightly but either if them budge once.

"You know, you should be able to tell the difference between dreams and Reality," Lucius Malfoy lured over them, "now hand me the prophecy."

"Do anything to any of us and I'll break it," Harry threatened.

The crazy hair women crackled, "he knows how to play! Itty, bitty, baby... Potter."

Neville face grew pale, "Bellatrix Lestrange."

She grinned, show of her discoloured teeth and gums, "Neville Longbottom, how's mum and dad?"

Neville pounced forward, being quickly held back by Cedric, "better now they're about to be avenged."

"Now, let's everyone calm down, shall we? All we want is the prophecy," Mr. Malfoy raise his voice.

"Why didVoldemort need me to get it?," Harry cut off, the light of everyone's wands gleaming from behind him.

"How dare you speak his name," Bellatrix hissed, "your filthy halfblood!"

"You must be curious lad, aren't you? The prophecies can only be taken by the one who created it," Lucius Malfoy leered.

Multiple death eaters coming from every corner of the endless walkways, "haven't you alway wondered what the real reason Voldemort couldn't kill you as infant."

Harry didn't speak a word, only death staring the duo in front of him, "I've waited fourteen years, I can wait a little longer!"

"Stupefy!" Amora cried out, followed by everyone else.

All of the children dashed down opposite aisles, trying to get away from the multiple elder wizards chasing them.

Splitting up as they turned multiple corners, Cedric grasping Amora's hand as they everyone scattered threw out the room.

"Protego !" Amora yelled, blocking spells from behind her as she ran, both turning another corner reuniting with the firth years students.

Neither of them where able to react as black smoked figures formed, death eaters. Ginny stepping up, lifting her wand out, "reducto!"

They where gone in seconds, shattering glass flying from the shelves as they collapse. the yells as they fells, Amora halted to a stop, seeing the raised stone shape near them.

The stone arch central to the elevated stone platform, voices echoing into Harry ear.

"The voices, I can't hear them from here."

Hermione look around, "Harry, there aren't any voices."

"I hear them, I hear them too," Luna whispered.

"It only a empty arch way."

Harry snapped his head around witnessing the black Ashe smoke appearing behind them, not able to warn them in time. As Amora was dragged out of Cedric's grasp and putting into a tight headlock with Antonin Dolohov wand forcefully pointing into the side of the neck.

Lucius smirked, "did your really think you had a chance of escaping us?"

He held out his palm, "I'll make it simple, give me the prophecy potter or watch your friends die!"

Cast looked around at his friends being held captive around him, causing Neville to shout at him, "don't give it to him Harry!"

He slowly release it into Mr Malfoys hand, making him smile in success. Only to get interrupted by another surprise guest.

"Get away from my godson," Sirius spat, punching his in the teeth.

Cedric wiggled out of the grasp of one o for the death eaters, quickly grabbing his band and casting a spell causing Antonin Dolohov to stumble backwards. Amora escaping his grasp, falling forward only for Cedric's to catch her before the hit the floor.

Multiple members of the order appeared including Tonks, Remus, Moody and Fleur. Amora and Cedric quickly reflecting spells trying to get to a safer place to hide from the rest of the action.

Ginny disarming Bellatrix causing her to groan in annoyance, another casting a spell from behind her, luckily Amora noticed in time pushing her out of reach.

"Take the others and get out of here!" Sirius yelled at his godson.

"Petrificus totalus!" The spell blaster Ginny, causing Cedric to go and grab her and carrying her over to the others.

The duo disarmed Mr Malfoy, "good one james!"

Harry looked at him in shock as he mistook him for this farther, Sirius had no time to react as his cousin Bellatrix popped up and blaster the deathly spell at him.

"Avada Kedavra!"

The neon green light hit Sirius in the chest, Amora's hand slightly shaking as she covered her mouth in terror. As his body being arched by the grey smoke pulling him to the arch, causing his to disappear.

Harry scream was raw and painful as his knees gave up on him, Remus wrapping his arms around the distraught child. Amora burying her head into Cedric's chest, sobbing quietly her hands gripping his shirt, trying not to let go of him.