They smiled back, and you got on the broom with lily and all three of you headed  to the church, (y/n) saw kids run out excitedly but were shocked when they saw you with them.

"Kids meet (y/n), she'll be staying with us for a while" lily said introducing you, you smiled and waved at the kids

After introductions (because I'm lazy😔✊)

Everyone was in the dining room talking to each other, suddenly two boys around (y/n)s age walk in sweating lightly.

"Asta, yuno there you are meet (y/n) she's going to be staying with us"

Asta Pov

Me and yuno just finished training and are beginning to head back to the church.

"We're back" we greeted but saw an unfamiliar girl, I haven't seen her in the church or around the village so she must be a traveler "Asta, yuno there you are meet (y/n) she's going to be staying with us" said lily, I was mesmerized by her unordinary looks she was in a dress that had different shades of purple, that reached mid-thigh and had golden-yellow ribbon that wrapped around her legs and a gem hanging from her for head (dress from previous chapter and gem from the introduction chapters but keep in mind she isn't wearing shoes because she uses the ground vibrations to move like toph) but one thing surprised me was that her eyes are wrapped in bandages.

"Hi my names Asta and this is yuno nice to meet you" I said introducing myself and yuno "if it's not a personal question, why is your eyes wrapped in bandages and why don't you wear shoes do just not afford it or something"

"ASTA" yelled sister lily, yuno smacked my head and pushed it forward and began apologizing to her. "(y/n) you don't have to ans-" we all turned to (y/n) laughing, it was cute to be honest WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING

Yuno Pov

I began apologizing to (y/n), afraid that asta might have offended her "ASTA" I heard sister lily yell, "(y/n) you don't have to ans-" sister lily was cut of by a laughter that came from (y/n), everyone turned to her I felt my cheeks get slightly hotter but ignored it

Y/N Pov

After my laughter died out, I said "no no I'll answer him, you see my eyes have special abilities and look really beautiful as if it came from a fairytale and since I'm the last person to weald it people try to hunt me down and take it away but don't worry much as no one that got into a battle with my left without a life threatening injury" they seemed shocked and intrigued by the new piece of information "about the shoe question, no it not about me not affording it, it just that when I wrap my eyes I can't see she I depend on the vibration coming from the ground to navigate" I added

"Will we ever get to see your eyes" asked Recca

"Yes, but that's only when I get comfortable or warm up to you"

"I have a question" said yuno

"What is it"

"Where are you from and whats that headband on your arm represents?" Asked Yuno

"I came from one of the many hidden village, the hidden leaf village to be precise and the head band represents konohagakure the village I'm from or the village I serve." I replied casual

Author Pov

All the kids seemed shocked because from the books sister lily read them said that the 5 hidden village existed but just like their names they are hidden, and no one has left the border for years.

     As the night went on, the everyone asked more questions to get to get to know (y/n) better, and they even got the courage to ask her a few questions about the village and her culture.

Dinner came around and (y/n) suggests that she makes them something to eat and everyone nervously agrees. She makes ramen and dangos.

 She makes ramen and dangos

Link to photos:

Link to photos:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/806988826963780434/

https://image.app.goo.gl/3qbzv3iYEAngA7PV7

https://images.app.goo.gl/XuMgkQrjoLLR5xRCA

They were surprised by the fact she can cook, it smelled really good but did it taste as good as it smelled?...... to their surprise it's the best the have ever eaten as all they ever had was tatoes.

(Y/n) Pov

I saw everyone take a bite of the the ramen, mbut no one said anything that made me nervous so I though about asking them "soooo, hows the food" they all looked at me then smiled each of them throwing a complete about the food.

"It's so good"

"This is the best thing I have eaten"

"Yeah, a lot better then tatoes"

"HEY"

And so on, I was happy that they liked it, I got up to get the dangos and set it on the table "What you ate was one of my friends favorite food it's called ramen, and this here is my favorite dessert it's called dangos it really good you should have some." You said grabbing one for your self and began eating it while remembering that you had to write a letter to kakashi as you have found the person your looking for, you can tell it's Asta as he look just like how he did in your vision (just to fill you in real quick, when everyone began gathering at the dinner table you placed the under a genjustu to make them think that your eyes were wrapped but you removed them and saw how everyone look and when you saw asta you knew he was the boy from your vision)

You got of the dinner table and went to write the letter, everyone saw as you wrote in an unfamiliar language, which is kanji and the language of the hidden villages. What surprised everyone is the door slammed open by a gust of wind and crows came swarming around you and then you tied the letter to one of the crows and all of the left heading to the hidden leaf village. After everyone got out of their trance they got ready for bed and drifted of to sleep, you couldn't wait to see what tomorrow holds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: April,5 2021

1594 words