Connor pushed her against the wall, letting her back support her as he bent down and pulled her pants and trousers up for her, he pulled them up her thighs and over her ass, he kissed her pelvis before finally pulling her trousers all the way up. He left her buttons undone and sorted his own clothes out, tucking his shirt back in place and readjusting his collar, he didn't wear his tie that day, deciding to change his style every other day.

Brooke was still panting, leaning the crown of her head against the cold wall. "Are you okay?" Connor asked, smoothing his hair out best he could, but yet again, Brooke had totally destroyed it, he didn't mind, but trying to hide what happened when they went back out would be difficult.

"Yeah, fine. I just need a minute, my legs are killing me," she replied, moving her hands to her trouser buttons and doing them back up. She looked him over, glaring at his yellow LED. "What came over you?" she asked with a smirk, happy enough to comply with his neediness of having a quick session in the backroom, though thinking of it, it was very odd to be doing it in a police station.

Connor dropped his head slightly, he felt ashamed of his reason why. Brooke pulled his chin back up, smiling and nodding at him to tell her. Sighing heavily, he spoke, "I saw the way Gavin was touching you, you are mine!" he all but shouted. Brooke opened her mouth partly, shocked at the words. "I'm sorry, I know you don't... belong to me. But I struggle to see other men around you and Gavin set something off in me. I needed to be with you... claim you again," he muttered the words, eyes heavy.

Brooke closed her mouth and offered him a smile, she didn't care about him claiming her, she would happily let him do so. "I am yours, Connor. You are mine also, we are together and I'd never leave you for anyone, definitely not someone like Gavin." Connor straightened his back, he wasn't expecting that response.

"I'm sorry for dragging you here," he said looking around the poorly lighted room, they had knocked over most of the stuff in there. "I couldn't control myself," he added.

Brooke moved past him towards the door, before opening it she turned to him, "you can fuck me wherever you want, Connor," she replied as she left the room, leaving him stood there, dumbfounded.

---

Brooke returned to her desk, gathering the evidence she had for Rebecca's case and took them to Connor's, she still needed his help, he hadn't followed her out so she sat down to wait for him. Hank was sitting at his desk, watching her with narrowed eyes, Brooke looked at him and raised a brow his way.

"Something wrong?" she asked with a low tone. Hank nodded, pointing at her top, she looked down and saw a small tear in it, Connor had done it again and tore her shirt when he was pulling at it.

"You two really couldn't wait for the weekend to fuck?" he accused with a grumble. Brooke grabbed Connor's jacket he had left on the back of his chair and put it on, doing the buttons up to hide it.

"Shut up, Hank," Brooke snarled at him, feeling her cheeks go bright red. Connor had finally arrived, standing between their desks, he smiled at Brooke but narrowed his eyes to why she was wearing his jacket.

Brooke pulled the jacket open, showing her ripped top. "Oh, sorry," he mumbled at her, smiling still. Hank grumbled to himself, not wanting to be part of their conversation.

"It's okay, you owe me a lot of new clothes, though," Brooke flirted towards him, Hank had enough, getting up from his chair and taking his coffee with him.

"I'm outta here, don't wanna be in the way of you two fucking on the desk," he said as she walked towards the kitchen. Connor looked at him, narrowing his brows at him.

"Leave him to be grumpy," Brooke called, getting Connor's attention back on her. "I need your help with this evidence." Connor looked down at his desk, the knife was laid on top of its evidence bag, he narrowed his eyes and ran a scan on it.