"How would you feel about a tip"

"Uhh" is all you could utter as Minerva strides forward hips swinging like a pendulum placing her pink nailed hands on your chest "should I consider that a yes?" You start to speck but she strikes first seizing your lips with hers, your tongues coiling like fighting snakes for a time when parting strings of saliva connecting your tongues breaking from Minerva licking her lips sliding a hand your chest stopping at your bulge "well at least part of you is honest" the mink teases, she plants her lips on your neck "mmmmmm" she moans sucking on your skin *pop* leaving a decent sized hickey "consider that a reminder" she sensually whispers.

The kneeling mink puts her snout to your pants taking a deep breath *sigh* "such a unique scent"

"Unique?..." It took a minute before for it clicked "you mean you've never been with a human?"

"Nope but I've seen them in action" Minerva said lustfully grabbing the waist of you pants and pulling them down slowly your erect cock springing up you closed your eyes redness flushing your cheeks... A few moments pass, opening your eyes you see Minerva staring at your cock with a curious look.

"is something wrong?"

"Why does your dick look odd?"

And here you thought it wasn't possible for your cheeks to get more red.

"I have phimosis." The minks eyebrow raises in confusion.

*sigh* "My foreskin doesn't retract when I get hard"

"So what you have to be careful when you masturbate?"

"I can't" Minerva's eyes widen "if I did I'd hurt myself"

*Gasp* Minerva puts her hands to her mouth in exaggerated shock "oh! you poor thing don't worry I've got a idea!"

Sitting down on a couch Minerva kneeling between your spread legs "just sit back and relax." she coos dragging her tongue along your shaft until your cock is covered in her makeshift lubricant "why did you STOAAAA!" Your question is cut off by the minks furry breast squeezing your shaft "Mink fur is the softest fur in the world" She wasn't kidding "but it gets better" the mink purrs after some adjustments your skin covered glands poke up between her breast which she took in her mouth. The minks lips sealing under your crown her tongue snakes under your forskin touching flesh that had never been. Minerva moved her voluptuous breast up and down together making a softened *plap*. "Uhh" you moan Minerva's ears twitching from the sound, just as you feel pressure grow in your loans your cock is released by the Mink's breast and mouth. "Hey! What gives!" You voice in displeasure for your now aching loins. "Your welcome." Your stare at Minerva with a confused look, she nods toward your groin eyeing your cock your eyes widen in surprise. Your forskin is now completely retracted from your cockhead, Minerva stands up her breast bouncing as a result and putting her hands on her wide hips.

"So are you gonna keep staring at your cock or are we gonna get to the best part?"

You stand as well the mink eyeing your bobbing erection, Minerva takes your place on the couch her ass cheeks on the edge of the cushion, spine curved into a perfect half circle, sliding her hand across her thigh stopping at her pubic mound parting her libia with her fingers giving you a good view of her velvet depths.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" The mink teased, lining your cock with her pussy you advance, sensitive glands rubbing against her vulva. "Fuck" you moan at the new sensation Minerva's hands cup your chin lifting up meeting her gaze "don't focus on it focus on me" the mink pers, after some moments pass she speaks up "start slowly" following her you start pumping your glands sliding smoothly inside her pink folds. You stop yourself from hilting grabbing her hips for support, Minerva raps her arms around your neck getting ready for a ruff ride. With a gentle thrust you hilting a gasp of pleasure escaping your's and Minerva's lips as she grasp the cushion. You pull back and thrust again but harder your balls slapping against her ass cheeks Minerva moans louder her velvet walls squeeze your cock in stimulation. Minerva nods you both move your hips making a rhythmic plaping sounds the minks moaning synching with your thrust. You feel pressure in your groin building signaling your approaching climax, you notice she looks nowhere near finished, ganing a mischievous grin you cease the minks mammaries in your hands giving gentle ministrations. With a roll of your tongue over one nipple and pinching the other the mink let's out a loud "Uhhh!", The sudden sensation of Minerva's vaginal walls constricting brings you to the edge of climax but the abrupt feeling of her cervix pressing hard on your tip sends you over. Your balls clench, your cock throbs, your sperm shoots past her cervix into the minks fertile womb...