Chapter 8: Angels and Devils

She was about to meet my horrible messed up family.

And she couldn't fucking wait.

I can see the excitement as we pulled up to my house.

We hopped out if the car and I grabbed all our things as I rushed after her. We entered my house and she awkwardly scanned the place and all the unfimiliar faces.

"Hi..." She smiled nervously. Obviously waiting for an introduction. I waited a little longer looking at her awkward self smiling.

"Family... This is Nuri my Bestie please just act normal. " I rolled my eyes at them.

"Nice to meet your dear. I'm Sam's Mom but you can call me Aunty Ferah." My Mom smiled nicely at her.

Faker.

"H-hey I'm Ciara and this is Sia." My younger sisters smiled shyly. They are real bitches behind those smiles.

"I'm Sam's Dad, you can just call my Uncle Hamilton." My dad gave her a sweet smile. I hate this.

The rest of my family did introductions and smiled at her she just stood there smiling back as I waited for what felt like hours.

"Finally." I muttered as we finally headed to my room.

"Your family doesn't seem as bad as you make them seem Maddison, honestly they seem nice." She set her things down on your bed. She doesn't know anything about my dickhead family.

I smiled back at hee and shrugged. "You'll get to know them."

We started laying around and just unwinding from our long day at our horrible school when one of my annoying sisters barge in like they own the place.

"What the fuck CC?" I asked staring annoyingly at Ciara.

"Can I borrow your sweater?" She asks walking over to my closet. Ahhhh HELL NAH!

"FIRSTLY...knock next time. Secondly... No you cannot borrow my sweater you never give my stuff back." I could see her about to argue but I nodded my head towards Nuri and gave a look daring her yo continue.

She left not forgetting to Bang the door closed behind her.

"Sorry about that she's just a sarcastic little shit." You say laying on her stomach as you grab her phone and begin to open Wattpad.

" It's cool my sisters' the same." She says.

We layed around a while longer just chatting and chilling till we got hungry so we made eggs and I CRACKED a few good yolks... okay I'll stop. Then we rode board outside and came back in after getting to tired.

"What should we do now?" You asked her jumping onto your bed as she plopped down beside you.

"Wanna tell me why your so annoyed with your family?" She asked looking directly at me while I avoided her gaze.

"Yes."

"You don't have to- wait what?"

"Well I have no one else to tell." I say rubbing the back of your neck.

"Well okay then I'm ready anytime Maddison."

"Well it's a long story so fetch your snacks."

*Literally an hour later*

"I'm so sorry Sam...I-i never knew-"

"It's not your fault so don't apologize."

"I just wish I was there for you though. I could've helped you." She hugged me.

"You're here for me now and that's all that matters, that's all I need right now. Thank you." I smile wiping away a few tears that dropped.

"I really didn't know it was that bad." She looked down at her lap.

"It's fine really. I guess now you know why I didn't want you to meet them." She nods.

"You're an absolute angel and they are all devils who do not deserve to know you. Because Devs do not deserve to even see Angels like you." I smile at her as she laughs at your weirdness.

We both just laugh it off and continue having a fun time together. My parents got in the way a bit but I still managed to keep my cool. Witch surprised me. She was like magic she just helped with everything. i was glad to have a friend like her in my life honestly she made me feel happy and like I could be myself witch I didn't feel around anyone else. I loved this girl and I know I would fucking kill anyone who lays a hand on her adorable head. PERIODT.

A/n

Heyyyy wow her bday is next week and I literally aint even that far plus this book sucks I am sooooo sorryyyyyyy. Anyways Imma go love you all byeees.

(Word count 715.)