Feeling the dam in his heart falls apart, tears endlessly cascades down his cheeks.

He clutched onto her shirt, tucking his head onto her shoulder.

"Why...why.....why did it have to be her (ĥ̸̻̜̻͈͔̜͔͋̀i̴̘͒̒́̇̄͛͠m̶̞̬̥͑̋̇)...?"

His sobs and cries filled the air.

She couldn't say anything...

The boy was suffering from his mom's absence...

Just like her...

But with a different person...

"Where were the heroes when she (ḩ̷̛̞̖̩͖̳̥͎͚̰̿͌͛͆̉̆͊͘e̷̡͋̒̈́͠) was in danger?" The boy muttered on her shoulder.

.
.
.

(Time skip)

After everything, they all gathered in front of ground gamma. Principal Nezu and Aizawa was notified about the incident and came to know about the situation.

"I'm so sorry about, Shouyo! He ran off while we were having a tour around the campus!"

Shouyo, the boy, was grade school student. He came to U.A with his class for a school field trip...

"I'm really sorry about him, he grew to hate heroes ever since his mom got into that accident..." His dad, who rushed over as soon as he was called by his son's teacher, explained.

"I knew he misses his mom so much but I didn't expect him to do this..." The male mutters, looking down at his son, who clutched onto his pants.

All might smiled kindly at both father and son. "It's alright... We understand what he's going through. I'm just glad that he wasn't hurt."

All might forced a smile, 'Though, this kid's quirk is pretty strong. Kids these days are really something..' He thought.

The thought came to the father. "Might I ask, who found him?"

All might gestures to Shoji's team, "They did." The father turned to them and bowed deeply. "Thank you for keeping my son safe!" He said.

Ahiru approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder, "P-please don't bow..."

The father looked up at her in surprise.

"We don't deserve your thanks at all..." was what she wanted to say, instead she kneeled in front of the boy.

Shouyo looked down I guilt. "It's okay, Shouyo..." She pets his head. He lets go of his dad's leg and hugged her tightly, in which she returned.

The father watched in amusement. In his wife's absence, he saw how Shouyo isolated himself from people.
He was glad to see his son find comfort from someone else other than him and his wife.

The boy nods his head as Ahiru whispered in his ear. Pulling away, she smiled at the boy. "Your mom will be so happy to see you when she wakes up. Make sure to tell her everything that you feel okay?"

They bid them goodbye.

"I would like to congratulate everyone for today's successful training despite the unexpected happenings." All might said.

Nezu popped out from Aizawa's scarf smiling at a certain group. "I saw how you have handled the situation like a true hero. I truly admire your well planned, focused, but gentle approach on the young one. Keep up the good work."